Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

97% of scientists...

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
Is one less?

"On behalf of environmentalists everywhere, I would like to formally apologize for the climate scare we created over the last 30 years. Climate change is happening. It’s just not the end of the world. It’s not even our most serious environmental problem."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/shellenberger-on-behalf-of-environmentalists-i-apologize-for-the-climate-scare

Comments

• BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,845 Standard Supporter
    Shellenberger was a bit deal with BO, Al Gore etc. He is taking amazing amounts of shit from rats and their brain dead followers for being honest and telling us all what we have known from day one was reality/the truth. BO and team made sure their friends got rich off of tax payer dollars and we have nothing to show for it. People need to go to jail for this shit.

Scotty will still swallow the lefts lies like a hollow throated champ, but it is nice to see some "97%'' er's get out in front of the hoax before the curtain falls and reveals the entire scam.

The following pretty much says it all:

I remained quiet about the climate disinformation campaign because I was afraid of losing friends and funding. The few times I summoned the courage to defend climate science from those who misrepresent it I suffered harsh consequences. And so I mostly stood by and did next to nothing as my fellow environmentalists terrified the public.