Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Another ringing endorsement of the American Education System

Comments

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,405
    blob is certain they got this "information" from a teacher.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    edited June 2020
    HHusky said:

Hasn't the strawman's asswhole taken enough abuse for one day Dazzler? What I'm certain of is that this person was never educated in the first place. She is dipshit like IC and you who falls for any piece of misinformation you come across as long as it confirms your biases. Hands up don't shoot Dazzler!!!
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    At least this guy is eating well.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    HHusky said:

I need validation from you children, including the one at “UC-Bakersfield,” before I can form an opinion.

You can thank me later for remembering the fake details of your imaginary life, JD/MBA Einstein. Photographic memory can be a curse at times.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944

She only looks like that due to environmental racism and the fact she is forced to live in a "food desert" with no access to fresh fruit and vegetables. We obviously need more Federal programs to combat this.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    SFGbob said:

She only looks like that due to environmental racism and the fact she is forced to live in a "food desert" with no access to fresh fruit and vegetables. We obviously need more Federal programs to combat this.
    Wait, that’s a woman?