Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,543 Founders Club
  • AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,098 Swaye's Wigwam
    Kinda weird how there are 2 people on this bored that seem really excited that cases seem to be increasing in Florida. Weird.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,405

Cases

Fuck off

"If you're not dead, you're healthy."-Race Bannon
    Alexis said:

Kinda weird how there are 2 people on this bored that seem really excited that cases seem to be increasing in Florida. Weird.

I told you so.

It's fun to say.

Maybe someday you'll be able to say it.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    HHusky said:

Alexis said:

I told you so.

It's fun to say.

People get sick all the time. Many have mild to no symptoms. You’re not THIS stupid, are you?

HHusky said:

Alexis said:

I told you so.

It's fun to say.

People get sick all the time. Many have mild to no symptoms. You’re not THIS stupid, are you?

Yes or he hates America

HHusky said:

Alexis said:

I told you so.

It's fun to say.

Yes or he hates America

Hating some Americans is not hating America.

HHusky said:

Alexis said:

I told you so.

It's fun to say.

Yes or he hates America

I’m trying to figure out what the “told you so” is supposed to be here, I and others predicted once the ferals torching cities ran out of anger for a bit, it was going to be Second Wave in the media. @HHusky still hasn’t commented on the 1000+ “health experts” who said protesting for Floyd superseded any COVID concerns. He sure was quiet then, because that’s how liars roll.

We? do deserve to have the economy ruined I suppose. The multiple generations of liberal followers like @GreenRiverGatorz and @insinceredawg, who automatically believe The News without skepticism, have become if not the majority, then a very loud minority that controls society.

HHusky said:

Alexis said:

I told you so.

It's fun to say.

Yes or he hates America

I’m trying to figure out what the “told you so” is supposed to be here, I and others predicted once the ferals torching cities ran out of anger for a bit, it was going to be Second Wave in the media. @HHusky still hasn’t commented on the 1000+ “health experts” who said protesting for Floyd superseded any COVID concerns. He sure was quiet then, because that’s how liars roll.

We? do deserve to have the economy ruined I suppose. The multiple generations of liberal followers like @GreenRiverGatorz and @insinceredawg, who automatically believe The News without skepticism, have become if not the majority, then a very loud minority that controls society.
    If you girls hadn't celebrated the "liberation" well in advance of the protests, you'd have a point, sort of. You can feel free to compare case spikes in King County to case spikes in Texas and Florida.
    edited June 2020
    Amazing how NYC cracked the Covid case. It’s the first politically-selective illness in world history.

https://www.politico.com/states/new-york/albany/story/2020/06/24/new-york-city-reports-no-protest-related-upticks-in-covid-19-1294370

New York City has not reported an uptick in Covid-19 cases many feared would come from weeks of mass protests against police brutality.

The city’s daily Covid-19 indicators — cases, hospitalizations and deaths — in June have steadily declined to levels last seen in early March, when the city had not yet shut down in anticipation of the first wave that killed more than 22,000 people.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

HHusky said:

Alexis said:

I told you so.

It's fun to say.

Yes or he hates America

You had an upvote before your defaulting back to your odd obsession with Gatorz
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    dnc said:

HHusky said:

Alexis said:

I told you so.

It's fun to say.

Yes or he hates America

I don't know who the fuck @NorthwestFresh is or what his old handle was, but I must have ruthlessly @dnc bullied him in the past.
    edited June 2020
    dnc said:

HHusky said:

Alexis said:

I told you so.

It's fun to say.

Yes or he hates America

Damn it! Progress though.

Im trying Jennifer.

dnc said:

HHusky said:

Alexis said:

I told you so.

It's fun to say.

Yes or he hates America

Damn it! Progress though.

Im trying Jennifer.

The best part is that tweet is a response to the hoops equivalent of WARBTPO

dnc said:

HHusky said:

Alexis said:

I told you so.

It's fun to say.

Yes or he hates America

I don't know who the fuck @NorthwestFresh is or what his old handle was, but I must have ruthlessly @dnc bullied him in the past.
    No, I just think you’re a dipshit but that’s OK. No need to call you out again.

dnc said:

HHusky said:

Alexis said:

I told you so.

It's fun to say.

Yes or he hates America

I haven't place him either. Only person I can think of is @NeGgaPlEaSe but I don't think it's him. Not sure.

dnc said:

dnc said:

HHusky said:

Alexis said:

I told you so.

It's fun to say.

Yes or he hates America

I haven't place him either. Only person I can think of is @NeGgaPlEaSe but I don't think it's him. Not sure.

It was @PDXDuckFan years ago, I only poasted on the Duck Half Brains bored, and then @AZDuck gave a bunch of us the ban hammer one day in one of his bi-polar meltdowns. Hadn’t posted here since I found a few of the old Woodshed posters here. I have mentioned all of this previously.
    edited June 2020

dnc said:

dnc said:

HHusky said:

Alexis said:

I told you so.

It's fun to say.

Yes or he hates America

It was @PDXDuckFan years ago, I only poasted on the Duck Half Brains bored, and then @AZDuck gave a bunch of us the ban hammer one day in one of his bi-polar meltdowns. Hadn’t posted here since I found a few of the old Woodshed posters here. I have mentioned all of this previously.
    Yeah I don't read half the stuff posted in the Tug.

TYFYS
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163

dnc said:

HHusky said:

Alexis said:

I told you so.

It's fun to say.

Yes or he hates America

No, I just think you’re a dipshit but that’s OK. No need to call you out again.
    Thanks, can't you see I've been through enough?

dnc said:

dnc said:

HHusky said:

Alexis said:

I told you so.

It's fun to say.

Yes or he hates America

The author of it isn't rape racist bannon as I recall