Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

UW ready to take it up a notch?

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
https://freewestmedia.com/2020/06/05/university-agrees-that-black-students-should-graded-differently/

Students at the University of Washington are demanding that black students should not face difficult exams and time constraints because they are too “busy fighting for [their] rights to sit down and study”.

Comments

• LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,303
    What are the requirements to qualify as acceptably stupid?
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam
    Holy fuck. Talk about actual racism in the name of "anti racism"

The White Savior complex amongst liberals is just as racist, more damaging, and way more prevalent than Bubba the Mississippi backwoods KKK templar

Jesus fucking christ
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

The White Savior complex amongst liberals is just as racist, more damaging, and way more prevalent than Bubba the Mississippi backwoods KKK templar

Jesus fucking christ

Bubba Waston?
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    I really hope a student has the balls to file a reverse discrimination suit against the university.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,946

Jesus fucking christ

Why did you pick this hill to die on? I always get a kick out of how difficult it is for some of the regulars here to just say "that's reprehensible" and leave it at that.

As if acknowledging that one-off racist dipshits exist somehow threatens your entire ideology.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163

I really hope a student has the balls to file a reverse discrimination suit against the university.

It reads as though all students in the class in question were getting a pass.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,543 Founders Club
    Not being patronizing used to be a thing white people got called on in the 60s and 70s
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,160 Standard Supporter
    Affirmative grade action. The left obviously thinks they are a lesser race incapable of things others do regularly. Just means their diplomas will basically be worthless.

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

The death threats and a drastically-reduced career path for that $120,000 education wouldn’t be worth it.
    Sledog said:

Affirmative grade action. The left obviously thinks they are a lesser race incapable of things others do regularly. Just means their diplomas will basically be worthless.

There was a poster on The Woodshed who works in public education who said that making black students learn the “white way” was racist, and that ebonics should be accepted.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,160 Standard Supporter
    edited June 2020

Sledog said:

There was a poster on The Woodshed who works in public education who said that making black students learn the “white way” was racist, and that ebonics should be accepted.
    Fo' shizzle!

Everyone know ebonics is the international language of business.

Sledog said:

Ah yes, the "white way" of education. Speaking proper English, not calling your teacher a "bitch" in the classroom, studying hard, these were all said to be part of the "white way" of education.

We needed to understand why blacks need teachers that looked like them and who shared their "special" cultural values like it being no big deal to call you teacher a "bitch" and to act out in the class room.

Why Asians didn't need teachers who look like them nor recent W. Caribbean black immigrants needed teachers who looked like them in order to succeed was never explained.
    edited June 2020
    SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Ah yes, the "white way" of education. Speaking proper English, not calling your teacher a "bitch" in the classroom, studying hard, these were all said to be part of the "white way" of education.

We needed to understand why blacks need teachers that looked like them and who shared their "special" cultural values like it being no big deal to call you teacher a "bitch" and to act out in the class room.

Why Asians didn't need teachers who look like them nor recent W. Caribbean black immigrants needed teachers who looked like them in order to succeed was never explained.
    @DuckDan was a national treasure in white liberal racism. There was also a time I posted a video of a white Hillary crowd as she spoke as “cymbal clapping monkeys” and @DuckDan called me a racist even thought it was an all white crowd and I meant the dumb toys that all clap together.

His mind went to blacks and monkeys. Imagine that guy still in public education.

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

@DuckDan was a national treasure in white liberal racism.
    In all honesty, I'd forgotten about the "white way" of education. Racist as fuck and totally oblivious to it. I did like how we found out he wouldn't rent any of his units to people using Section 8 vouchers.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

@DuckDan was a national treasure in white liberal racism.
    In all honesty, I'd forgotten about the "white way" of education. Racist as fuck and totally oblivious to it. I did like how we found out he wouldn't rent any of his units to people using Section 8 vouchers.
    Section 8 don’t pay great!
  • Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,562
    To the UW Office of Admissions and White Guilt Gradations:
    I was born a poor black child....
  • Postal91Postal91 Member Posts: 1,803
    Holy shit how far we have fallen. The part of me is happy about this is the father that won't see a tuition payment being made to these idiotic institutions. You either got to college to play sports and get a free education or simply go online/comm coll/vo tech and save a ton of cash.... or be indoctrinated by the left. not much point any longer with this BS.
  • DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    The bigotry of low expectations