Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Guilty White lib neighborhood vows to not call the police on criminals - and then the fun begins.

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,946
edited June 2020 in Tug Tavern

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,543 Founders Club
    If anyone is put in physical danger, they instead vowed to seek help from the American Indian Movement, which was founded in Minneapolis in 1968 to address systemic issues of poverty and police brutality against Native Americans and has been policing their own communities for years.

Keeping the promise not to call the police has proven more difficult than imagined, as some residents have avoided the park altogether after being catcalled and are fearing for their children’s safety. Others said they had trouble sleeping at night, fearing campers would force their way into their homes.

“I’m not being judgmental,” Carrie Nightshade, 44, told the Times, explaining she no longer allows her children, 12 and 9, to play in the park by themselves. “It’s not personal. It’s just not safe.

Another resident, Mitchell Erickson, said he regretted calling 911 when two black teenagers cornered him a block away from his home, held a gun to his chest and demanded his car keys. Erickson said he mistakenly handed over his house keys, and the frustrated teens left him only to steal another car a few blocks away.

@Swaye to the resuce
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,543 Founders Club
    Any parent in that hood needs to be brought up in child abuse charges
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    Another resident, Mitchell Erickson, said he regretted calling 911 when two black teenagers cornered him a block away from his home, held a gun to his chest and demanded his car keys. Erickson said he mistakenly handed over his house keys, and the frustrated teens left him only to steal another car a few blocks away.

Why didn’t he follow the future astronauts and give them house his house and his car as theirs? They deserve it because Systemic Racism.
  • Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,562
    This may end better than Little Big Horn for my Red Brothers!
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited June 2020
    Blu82 said:

This may end better than Little Big Horn for my Red Brothers!

I’ve been there a few times because I liked history before it got erased.

Weird place for Custer to think he could win based on the topography. He funneled them into certain death. Sitting Bull and Crazy Horse were the Jordan/Pippen of the era. Custer was coach of Washington Generals.