Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Key Arena now Climate Pledge Arena

Comments

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,531 Founders Club

Doogles said:

TOUCHDOWN SEATTLE!

Fuck Touchdown.

CHAZ/CHOP brought out the kneel down. This game is over!
    I don't know. Those ANTIFA losers in Portland like to throw rocks and slash tires of Subarus
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,303
    Big thanks to Clay Bennett and Howard Schultz in making carbon neutral an attainable goal at key arena
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,240 Swaye's Wigwam

Bob_C said:

Virtue Signaling Arena.

Fuck who cares, Amazon doesn’t give a fuck about the environment. They are smart enough to know they should seem to care, which is all that matters to the sheep. Not results.

How much does it cost to make a name vs how much it costs to make a change? Amazon chose the cheaper option, and it will give them even more good press than if they were actually more globally responsible.
    Way more to actually make a change. Results don’t actually matter to those that are outraged over climate change. The scary part is the leaders of it are secretly against actual improvement as it makes their positions on it irrelevant.

See Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Virtue signal arena
  • 5starsareforlosers5starsareforlosers Member Posts: 62
    I've heard they will actually melt the ice during the games to create a global warming effect.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,997
    Haha the virtue signaling here is amazing.

Are they still naming the team the Kraken?

Because I just don’t see myself paying for tickets to a Kraken match at Climate Pledge Arena.

Someone defend this absurdity....
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Virtue Signaling Arena.

Fuck who cares, Amazon doesn’t give a fuck about the environment. They are smart enough to know they should seem to care, which is all that matters to the sheep. Not results.

How much does it cost to make a name vs how much it costs to make a change? Amazon chose the cheaper option, and it will give them even more good press than if they were actually more globally responsible.
    Way more to actually make a change. Results don’t actually matter to those that are outraged over climate change. The scary part is the leaders of it are secretly against actual improvement as it makes their positions on it irrelevant.

This
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    thechatch said:

Because I just don’t see myself paying for tickets to a Kraken match at Climate Pledge Arena.

Thunderbirds most likely
    edited June 2020

Doogles said:

TOUCHDOWN SEATTLE!

Fuck Touchdown.

CHAZ/CHOP brought out the kneel down. This game is over!
    I don't know. Those ANTIFA losers in Portland like to throw rocks and slash tires of Subarus
    Portland shut down their little "CHAZ/CHOP" act in about two hours. Seattle has let that thing drag out for more than two weeks, and it's still ongoing.

https://katu.com/news/local/autonomous-zone-established-outside-portland-mayors-apartment
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam

And you guys make fun of Eugene...

Eugene is shit hole, but here's a live look at Seattle

Seattle has fuck you money

Eugene has...meth?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,596 Standard Supporter
    WTF does "Climate Pledge" mean?

All that does for Amazon is keep the crazed leftists from burning down their headquarters by appearing to be sympathetic to the revolucion.

Amazon gives no fucks - whatever helps them sell shit is what they care about. And lockdown means more Amazon deliveries and revenue.

• alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,858
    The Corporate names of places jumped the shark a long time ago. Does anyone still use the corporate names? For Example, Husky Stadium will always be just that. I would imagine this will always be Seattle Center Arena. Only time you will hear the full name is at the beginning of game stadium announcement or broadcast.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,543 Founders Club
    dnc said:

thechatch said:

Thunderbirds most likely

or

One is cultural appropriation the other contains an internal combustion engine
    edited June 2020

Eugene has...meth?
    Eugene isn’t big time yet however. They haven’t started a fleet of safe injection vans and city owned brick and mortar crack houses.

But crack is more classy than meth
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

Eugene has...meth?
    Eugene isn’t big time yet however. They haven’t started a fleet of safe injection vans and city owned brick and mortar crack houses.

But crack is more classy than meth
    Heroin is the Seattle drug of choice.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Virtue Signaling Arena.

Amazon, which ships products literally worldwide using massive amounts of fossil fuels, virtue signaling here to appease liberal dipshits is actually the funniest thing all month. It’s not from The Onion, is it?
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,666 Standard Supporter
    Seattle has jumped into a huge lead in the battle of the shithole cities. I don't think the others will get anywhere near to Seattle's status.

I am not sure what that name even means - Lemon Party Pledge would sell better
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited June 2020