Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Stalin’s revised top 3 funniest comedians list

2»

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2020

dnc said:

My favorite current is Theo Von. @huskyhooligan, surprised you like Bert so much. Likeable guy, but I can’t get into him.

Don’t really care for stand up. I get sick of it easily, but a lot of podcast comedians are hilarious when they are just shooting the shit.

Kreischer and Bill Burr have their own YouTube channel that I check in on from time to time. Bert would probably fit in perfectly here. I've probably watched his stand up of The Machine about a dozen times. Bill Burr is on fire right now as well, and he used to write for Chapelle.

I like a good roast comic and enjoy watching Kill Tony on Youtube as well. Tony Hinchcliffe has other comedians on, and they have people come on stage, attempt 60 seconds of stand up and then basically give praise or roast the people on the stage.

I've watched snippets from The Fighter and the Kid as well. Theo Von has grown on my, unlike some of you. I couldn't get past that he was on the real world or was it road rules. That being said some of his stuff has definitely gotten a chuckle out of me, which if I'm being honest, isn't very hard. I throw Chins out like they are going out of style.
    Fighter and the Kid is good with the right guest. Both Theo and Chris D’Elia (he’s fucked btw) were always great on it.
    Fuck, what did D'Elia say? I love that dude.
    He was messaging a ton of girls. Some of them underage. Hard to say if he really did anything legally wrong. Creepy for sure. He’s already been dropped by his agent and manager. I’m assuming his sponsors on his podcast are gone too.
    fuck

This is actually a legit reason to cancel someone.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Dave C.
    Daniel Tosh
    George Carlin
  • Options
    LesGrossmanLesGrossman Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,473
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

Misconduct allegations
    In June 2020, D'Elia was accused of sexual harassment, grooming, and solicitation of nude photos by multiple underage girls.[29] D'Elia denied the allegations, saying that he had neither "knowingly pursued any underage women at any point" nor "met or exchanged any inappropriate photos with the people who have tweeted about me".[30]

Comedy Central removed the 2011 Workaholics episode "To Friend a Predator", which featured D'Elia as a child molester who befriends the main cast, from their website, Hulu, and Prime Video. Comedy Central also removed D'Elia's 2013 standup special White Male. Black Comic. from their website.[31] Whitney Cummings, who co-starred with D'Elia on Whitney from 2011 to 2013, said that she was "devastated and enraged" by the allegations and that D'Elia exhibited "a pattern of predatory behavior […] enabled by silence".[32] Creative Artists Agency dropped D’Elia due to the allegations.[33]
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

Misconduct allegations
    In June 2020, D'Elia was accused of sexual harassment, grooming, and solicitation of nude photos by multiple underage girls.[29] D'Elia denied the allegations, saying that he had neither "knowingly pursued any underage women at any point" nor "met or exchanged any inappropriate photos with the people who have tweeted about me".[30]

Comedy Central removed the 2011 Workaholics episode "To Friend a Predator", which featured D'Elia as a child molester who befriends the main cast, from their website, Hulu, and Prime Video. Comedy Central also removed D'Elia's 2013 standup special White Male. Black Comic. from their website.[31] Whitney Cummings, who co-starred with D'Elia on Whitney from 2011 to 2013, said that she was "devastated and enraged" by the allegations and that D'Elia exhibited "a pattern of predatory behavior […] enabled by silence".[32] Creative Artists Agency dropped D’Elia due to the allegations.[33]
    LOL I forgot about that Workaholics episode

Holy shit.

• Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Richard Pryor is probably the GOAT for boomers. He'd have an audience 81% white eating out of his hand while he made fun of white people. Gotta laugh at yourself or someone else will do it for you. And Pryor could laugh at himself too. Make lighting yourself on fire into a bit and then pop off

His movies with Gene Wilder were great too

Agree
  • Options

The late, great Jay Hickman.

Classic. The “Boat Ride”

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2pur4l

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,922
    Founders Club
  • Options
    Da fuq is this??

Fukn listen to Jay then say that shit....

• Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,297
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2020
    SECDAWG said:

Da fuq is this??

Fukn listen to Jay then say that shit....

Go to bed. Sleep it off.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2020
    I think Gallagher’s Sledge o Matic bit deserves recognition.

And anything by Bob Hope was pure genius.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2020
    So Red Foxx gets no love? You people embarrass me. Chappelle or Pryor wouldn’t exist with Foxx.

God forbid you should mention Slappy White.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,922
    Founders Club
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,474
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Dane Cook
    Amy Schumer
    Kathy Griffin