Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Bubba calls bullshit!

SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,160 Standard Supporter
edited June 2020 in Tug Tavern

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,946
    dnc said:

Yeah, not a good look Bubba.

I don't understand why people have such a hard time admitting when they were wrong.

You should ask Green River, the Dazzler or IC.
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,339 Swaye's Wigwam
    Has anyone actually seen a picture of the 'noose?' I mean a taught line knot looks a lot like a noose, but can be used to create a loop that can be lengthened or expanded.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

dnc said:

I don't understand why people have such a hard time admitting when they were wrong.

@GreenRiverGatorz

Why cant we just all say hate crime hoaxes are reprehensible and move along?

Dumb fuck
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

@GreenRiverGatorz

Dumb fuck
    It's actually pretty easy. Then you don't have to spend time squabbling and speculating about every alleged "instance" of racism.

Which is what you don't appear to grasp. I don't, and never did, give/gave a fuck about whether or not some Nascar driver had a noose put in his garage. Which is why I never weighed in on whether or not I thought it happened. But carry on with getting sucked into every debate over every little one-off incident and enjoy your victory lap over ID. It's a big moment for you, so I'll let you have it.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

@GreenRiverGatorz

Dumb fuck
    It's actually pretty easy. Then you don't have to spend time squabbling and speculating about every alleged "instance" of racism.

Which is what you don't appear to grasp. I don't, and never did, give/gave a fuck about whether or not some Nascar driver had a noose put in his garage. Which is why I never weighed in on whether or not I thought it happened. But carry on with getting sucked into every debate over every little one-off incident and enjoy your victory lap over ID. It's a big moment for you, so I'll let you have it.
    IOW @GreenRiverGatorz doesn’t care if things are phony so long as the result advances his narrative.

Liberalism in a nutshell. I should just be a good lemming and believe things here in Post-Reality because there are one-off racists sometimes maybe.

Fake but Accurate and you just explained liberals very well. Facts don’t matter, feelings do so just shut-up and don’t question things that follow liberal narratives.

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

@GreenRiverGatorz

Dumb fuck

Sad that you’ve chosen the hill of being a lying coward to die on Greenie.

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

@GreenRiverGatorz

Dumb fuck

IOW @GreenRiverGatorz doesn’t care if things are phony so long as the result advances his narrative.

Liberalism in a nutshell. I should just be a good lemming and believe things here in Post-Reality because there are one-off racists sometimes maybe.

Fake but Accurate and you just explained liberals very well. Facts don’t matter, feelings do so just shut-up and don’t question things that follow liberal narratives.

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Here’s how Bubba can still win...
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

@GreenRiverGatorz

Dumb fuck

Well yeah, that’s how people like you keep your ignorance and also embarrass yourselves due to your incuriosity. It’s the Ignorance Defense. Seems like you’re as proud of your ignorance on current events as was @snotty in the Woodshed days.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

@GreenRiverGatorz

Dumb fuck

Laughing my fucking ass off

Youre a sucker just like ID

What you fail to grasp is that no one came out and said it didn't happen in that thread. They said that it was curious circumstances and there would likely be video evidence since its a fucking Nascar garage.

You wanted a bunch of empty condemnation without LIFPO and waiting for the facts, which is Liberalism 101 here in 2020

As we say, fuck off. Youre out of your element getting into a debate with me, white flag while you can

Youre out of your element getting into a debate with me, white flag while you can

"Lol"

Youre out of your element getting into a debate with me, white flag while you can

"Lol"
    Case closed.

You're really no smarter than ID, Mello, etc. who try and fail to debate with me...cringe
    Doesn’t read our stuff, just knows that we took the bait and died on a hill and refused to admit there are racists.

• jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    edited June 2020
    So he came back and admitted that it wasn't a threat. Which is really confusing considering what he said to Lemon last night, but he did do the right thing in the end.

• thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,997

So he came back and admitted that it wasn't a threat. Which is really confusing considering what he said to Lemon last night, but he did do the right thing in the end.

The quote he should have led with after the FBI concluded its investigation.

Good on him for finally saying what needed to be said.
  • SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,450