Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Lewis county weighs in with a FUCK OFF!

Comments

• Postal91Postal91 Member Posts: 1,803
    Thank you, there is hope. The problem we have are the idiot Mask Bullies that will shame you for not wearing a mask, but thank god we have Sheriff's that have a clue.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,541 Standard Supporter
    Postal91 said:

Thank you, there is hope. The problem we have are the idiot Mask Bullies that will shame you for not wearing a mask, but thank god we have Sheriff's that have a clue.

So? You don't strike me as the type who let the playground bully steal his lunch money.

To quote the great philospher Joey Diaz - "They can all suck my dick and call me Shorty".
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163

Haha, he hands the bullhorn to a dude in a mask.

That guy was clapping along and genuinely had no idea what the fuck was happening.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

I was peering through the faces of the assembled crowd looking for @koopdog

I always look for the hairdresser then check her left and right side.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,905 Swaye's Wigwam
    That’s my sheriff! *swoon*
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    Ellie May or I’m not interested.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,541 Standard Supporter

The entire mask situation was so entirely fucked from the get go. It should never have been politicized and it should have never been made criminal.

If from the beginning the message was “hey, here is a dead simple thing you can do that might help out” this would be an entirely different situation. Instead the laws, shaming, and experts talking down to everyone while also reversing course daily and undermining themselves as experts has created this clusterfuck.

“Masks might help, give them a try” was all anybody had to say.

"Please- here's why and here's how long we are going to infringe on your rights...."

"Do this now" doesn't sit well with Americans.

Elected officials can be authoritative or authoritarian - one shows leadership, the other dictatorial.

• AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,042 Standard Supporter

The entire mask situation was so entirely fucked from the get go. It should never have been politicized and it should have never been made criminal.

If from the beginning the message was “hey, here is a dead simple thing you can do that might help out” this would be an entirely different situation. Instead the laws, shaming, and experts talking down to everyone while also reversing course daily and undermining themselves as experts has created this clusterfuck.

Plus not lying about masks early on.
    This. These asshole experts said not to wear one unless it was an n95 for months. Then they have the balls to start wearing them in press conferences and instruct everyone else to. Fuck that.
  • YouKnowItYouKnowIt Member Posts: 541

"Please- here's why and here's how long we are going to infringe on your rights...."

"Do this now" doesn't sit well with Americans.

Elected officials can be authoritative or authoritarian - one shows leadership, the other dictatorial.

Absolutely, and it applies to both doctors and politicians. It’s also why “because I said so” is a dogshit parenting technique.
    So are you saying I need to explain everything to my 8 year old, on why they can't buy that stupid fucking made in china toy? You can't have that toy, now STFU cause I ain't explaining why
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,104 Standard Supporter

Bell curve rising up.

Don't fuck with the sheriffs. They give no fucks and are elected officials. They'll lead while the pansy ass mayoral appointed police chiefs will pander to their overlords.

Unfortunately it doesn't work this way everywhere in the cuntry.