Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

BLM

SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
BLUE lives matter. Who supports what the blues and military are doing(I’ll leave it at that)??

BLM 16 votes

Police and Military
81%
DawgtonagreenbloodYouKnowItalumni94DoogieMcDoogersonPurpleThrobberBob_ChuskyhooliganSledogUSMChawkSECDAWGSFGbobGoduckies 13 votes
Fuck Police and Military
0%
FO redneck and here is why
18%
GreenRiverGatorzLebamDawgPitchfork51 3 votes

Comments

• SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    Police and Military
    Not only do I see NW and west coast hating police, but hate military as well,
    For most part. Or am I wrong?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,596 Standard Supporter
    Police and Military
    SECDAWG said:

Not only do I see NW and west coast hating police, but hate military as well,
    For most part. Or am I wrong?

Depends on what you define as NW and west coast.

If you're talking King County (WA)- yes. Multnomah County (OR) - yes. Same in the Bay Area.

Start moving outside the large metropolitan areas, no. Very different mindset.

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    Police are mostly fags. As long as they police the ghetto areas and stay out of my way then I guess they are okay.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,160 Standard Supporter
    Police and Military
    I can't wait for the lefties to go police less. A lawless society can be cleaned up very quickly by good people. then you put the police back. Save zillions in court costs because who'll need the justice systems in those places with no police to feed it? You'll need trucks to pick up bodies but that's a minor expense.

Forward!!
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,596 Standard Supporter
    edited June 2020
    Police and Military
    Sledog said:

I can't wait for the lefties to go police less. A lawless society can be cleaned up very quickly by good people. then you put the police back. Save zillions in court costs because who'll need the justice systems in those places with no police to feed it? You'll need trucks to pick up bodies but that's a minor expense.

Forward!!

Can the bodies be mixed in with the other bodies stacked like cordwood?

Or is that too easy to integrate with the COVID death lies/stats?

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,160 Standard Supporter
    Police and Military

Sledog said:

Forward!!

Can the bodies be mixed in with the other bodies stacked like cordwood?

Bodies don't care! But will the 'Rona raise the dead and start the zombie apocalypse?
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,666 Standard Supporter
    I support the police and the military but right now their leadership is doing nothing.

Need a new pole for differentiating cops/troops at ground level and idiots making decisions
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Police and military are both important and we spend way too much fucking money on both.

Abundance.
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,339 Swaye's Wigwam
    Police and Military
    As long as I have family members in the military, I support the spending. Once they are civilians, you can cut that shit.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

As long as I have family members in the military, I support the spending. Once they are civilians, you can cut that shit.

Reminds me of a certain poster here who embarrassingly lost his shit when Trump started WWIII by killing soleimani because he had relatives in the military.
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,339 Swaye's Wigwam
    Police and Military

Reminds me of a certain poster here who embarrassingly lost his shit when Trump started WWIII by killing soleimani because he had relatives in the military.
    Who was that? I have fond memories of WWIII.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    Take away the union and see what happens. Firing bad cops, teachers, and whoever the hell else is overstaying their welcome on the public dime shouldn't be this difficult. That's step 1.

I've got no beef with the military, they just need to get slapped with a little austerity every now and then.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Who was that? I have fond memories of WWIII.
    Fremont. Went full retard.

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/67816/and-here-we-go/p1
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,997
    Unions are pointless now.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter

Take away the union and see what happens. Firing bad cops, teachers, and whoever the hell else is overstaying their welcome on the public dime shouldn't be this difficult. That's step 1.

I've got no beef with the military, they just need to get slapped with a little austerity every now and then.

And start rolling back laws. Legislatures are the prime mover here. Too many laws, too much probable cause.

I have no empirical data here other than my innate rightness: How many needless police shootings result from minor traffic stops stacked on victims’ minor drug warrants or priors, compounded by 3 strikes laws.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163

And start rolling back laws. Legislatures are the prime mover here. Too many laws, too much probable cause.

I have no empirical data here other than my innate rightness: How many needless police shootings result from minor traffic stops stacked on victims’ minor drug warrants or priors, compounded by 3 strikes laws.
    Less laws and less training, or more laws and more training. Whatever it is, the amount of training should be somewhat commensurate with the legal binder cops are tasked with enforcing. Too many hacks out there.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Less laws and less training, or more laws and more training. Whatever it is, the amount of training should be somewhat commensurate with the legal binder cops are tasked with enforcing. Too many hacks out there.
    Less laws, more training.

And better screening for damn sure.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    dnc said:

Police and military are both important and we spend way too much fucking money on both.

Abundance.

Military budget is out of fucking control