Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Masks required statewide starting Friday.

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

My opinion remains the same: Masks could have been great as a placebo measure. "Dear Citizens, masks work, now go to work, school, life as normal." But authorities clearly didn't believe masks worked and the policy implementations belied that. Mask up, and still don't go to school or work.

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,921
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

BearsWiin said:

thechatch said:

BearsWiin said:

thechatch said:

I’m wearing a mask, and having my employees wear them as well. It’s a liability/HR issue for me. I’m not going to wear one in my car or walking down the street, but it makes sense in buildings or any enclosed public space.

I’m not judging anyone for choosing not to wear theirs. This is a free country and all, so a state order making it a criminal offense is a little absurd for me.

Now do stop signs
    Stop being stupid.
    Your precious liberties are constantly infringed upon for the sake of personal and public safety

Mask wearing is a pretty clear example of one's behavior affecting the health and safety of others. Adhering to traffic rules is another.

And it's so easy to do, doesn't hurt none, don't cost nothing. But Slowflake Damone wants you to think that it's the equivalent of being taken to the concentration camps.
    Spicy take on abortion.

Bearwinn is probably still in his “masks are for public safety much like traffic laws” phase. Maybe he should wear a traffic cone on his head….for safety.

I didn’t say it’s the equivalent of being put in a camp….but the mentality of those who want to endorse it for public” safety”,and do it with such zeal are those who we’re ok with people people in camps “for public safety”
    I think we should reduce the speed limit to 20 mph. It would do wonders for public safety.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,921
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

BearsWiin said:

Breaking news: armchair Kaczynskis selfishly resist simple mask ordinance, facilitating continued spread of pandemic virus and delaying reopening of economy

And because he is a liberal, you'll never get an acknowledgement from Bearswiin that he was ever wrong. He'll just pretend like he never said any of this or claim you're lying when he is confronted with it.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    BearsWiin said:

thechatch said:

BearsWiin said:

thechatch said:

I’m wearing a mask, and having my employees wear them as well. It’s a liability/HR issue for me. I’m not going to wear one in my car or walking down the street, but it makes sense in buildings or any enclosed public space.

I’m not judging anyone for choosing not to wear theirs. This is a free country and all, so a state order making it a criminal offense is a little absurd for me.

Now do stop signs
    Stop being stupid.
    Your precious liberties are constantly infringed upon for the sake of personal and public safety

Mask wearing is a pretty clear example of one's behavior affecting the health and safety of others. Adhering to traffic rules is another.

And it's so easy to do, doesn't hurt none, don't cost nothing. But Slowflake Damone wants you to think that it's the equivalent of being taken to the concentration camps.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    hardhat said:

BearsWiin said:

thechatch said:

BearsWiin said:

thechatch said:

Now do stop signs
    Stop being stupid.

Jesus
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,524
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

jesus fuck of course bearswiin was the masking superiority guy. what a fucking faggot lol

Amazing thread.

Jesus Christ, it's hard to believe 2020-21 actually happened.

So I'm at a bar, not having to adhere to some ridiculous fucking occupancy limit, nor sitting in a fucking street bubble like a cuck. No noodle spine dipshit at the front door checking for vax cards.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

Thing of all the landfills getting filled up with these disposable masks.

Why does Inslee hate the environment??

This angle should have gotten a lot more play.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,890

“A spokesman for Inslee said that violation of the statewide mask order is a misdemeanor, punishable by up to 90 days in jail and up to a $1,000 fine. Violation of the Yakima County proclamation is a gross misdemeanor, punishable by up to 364 days in jail and up to a $5,000 fine.“

Who’s going to enforce it?

Like we say, Jay, Fuck Off.

Throbber early and often.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,524
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2023

“A spokesman for Inslee said that violation of the statewide mask order is a misdemeanor, punishable by up to 90 days in jail and up to a $1,000 fine. Violation of the Yakima County proclamation is a gross misdemeanor, punishable by up to 364 days in jail and up to a $5,000 fine.“

Who’s going to enforce it?

Like we say, Jay, Fuck Off.

Throbber early and often.
    Early thread stuff from you and Damone and GRG had me spitting my beer out.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,890

Just wear the fucking mask. Christ.

Like we say, Fuck Off