Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    Team breakfast meeting at Lincoln City Sambo’s 7am to get on the same page.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

“For many black people, deciding whether or not to wear a bandanna in public to protect themselves and others from contracting coronavirus is a lose-lose situation that can result in life-threatening consequences either way,” ReNika Moore, director of the ACLU’s Racial Justice Program.

Then don't wear a bandana? Out of all the masks I've seen in public, a bandana probably comprises 1% of them.

*bandanna

• HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537

“For many black people, deciding whether or not to wear a bandanna in public to protect themselves and others from contracting coronavirus is a lose-lose situation that can result in life-threatening consequences either way,” ReNika Moore, director of the ACLU’s Racial Justice Program.

Then don't wear a bandanna? Out of all the masks I've seen in public, a bandana probably comprises 1% of them.

I dont get why more people aren't wearing bandannas, not only are bandannas the most comfortable because the air just freely flows out of the bottom unlike with paper masks or buffs but how many opportunities in your life do you have a chance to walk into a bank or liquor store with a bandanna, a hat, and dark sunglasses on and not get shot or arrested?

Just watch a few problematic westerns and get into the role. If westerns aren't your thing watch a few gangland movies/documentaries and rock some blue or red bandannas.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,543 Founders Club
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,543 Founders Club
    0.4 percent of the population thanks you
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

0.4 percent of the population thanks you

Crazy thing is his name is Roger and he farms berries near Salishan. Monthly Costco trip to Albany just got better?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

I love how they make a racist policy to show they aren’t racist.

Separate but unequal