Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to Insinceredawg

Comments

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited June 2020
    But but Conservative Treehouse source! Kind of sad when some random website guy scoops the entire mainstream liberal media with the most basic of research methods.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,997
    Someone explain to me what I’m looking at
    thechatch said:

Someone explain to me what I’m looking at

You’re looking at the “noose” before and after photos from the Bubba Wallace garage at Talladega Speedway. It’s the garage door rope.
  • georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,927 Swaye's Wigwam
    Is it just possible that after Wallace made his stance about the confederate flag, some drivers/owners came up with a plan to show solidarity with the black community and launched a hoax not to show racism, but NASCAR was united against it? Stranger things have happened.

Is it just possible that after Wallace made his stance about the confederate flag, some drivers/owners came up with a plan to show solidarity with the black community and launched a hoax not to show racism, but NASCAR was united against it? Stranger things have happened.

I’m going with some young woke tire changer saw the handle and of course reported it and now NASCAR is going just let the stupidity fade from the headlines.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    Looks like I was right.

Again.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,946
    edited June 2020
    So this hateful act of racism was present since at least November of last year and possibly much longer than that but only now did anyone take notice of this racist "noose"

Appears IC put his head up his ass yet again. Do you ever get anything right IC?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited June 2020
    If NASCAR or the FBI doesn’t release pictures or evidence very soon we can assume it’s a hoax. My prediction is nothing will be released, noone will every be found, and it will be left to just fade away.

If NASCAR or the FBI doesn’t release pictures or evidence very soon we can assume it’s a hoax. My prediction is nothing will be released, noone will every be found, and it will be left to just fade away.

The case is already solved by some guy on the internetNo need to LIPO because it will fade from the news cycle. There wasn’t a noose in the garage unless every garage at Talladega have nooses in them. It’s not a hoax, it’s just how stupid “woke” people are in 2020.