Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Please give a warm Hardcore Husky welcome to Bonedawg

13»

Comments

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,702
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    @BoneDawg drink a gallon of bleach. It’s a vaccine for covid. Then come talk to us after.
  • dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 560
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Bonedawg, I hope you enjoy the best sports site in the PAC-12. Derek doesn’t get enough credit or money. No assholes monitoring your posts and banning members (it has happened, but not sure why).

Please be kind to fans of teams not called Huskies. Some of try to talk smack, but are not that great at it. Have some sympathy.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,680
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

My main question:

Why the fuck is DJ providing an introduction?

BrotherLoveBone
    YBE
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dOgmaster said:

Bonedawg, I hope you enjoy the best sports site in the PAC-12. Derek doesn’t get enough credit or money. No assholes monitoring your posts and banning members (it has happened, but not sure why).

Please be kind to fans of teams not called Huskies. Some of try to talk smack, but are not that great at it. Have some sympathy.

Define irony. Guy who hasn't contributed says Derek doesn't get enough money.

@YellowSnow
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

dOgmaster said:

Define irony. Guy who hasn't contributed says Derek doesn't get enough money.

@YellowSnow
    What a cunt