Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,531 Founders Club
    Yeah, but black trans rallies are fine as are looting, rioting, and chaz with all the the homeless, junkies, commies and such

Nobody is listening to these fools in the media and now sadly the medical profession again or at least for a while
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,422 Founders Club
    AOC taunting Trump this morning saying tickets were bought up by Dems to make sure there were many empty seats. Called him a white supremacist. also said protestors blocked access to metal detectors
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,596 Standard Supporter

AOC taunting Trump this morning saying tickets were bought up by Dems to make sure there were many empty seats. Called him a white supremacist. also said protestors blocked access to metal detectors

AOC is so full of shit.

She is this generation's Al Sharpton.

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,422 Founders Club
    Bob_C said:

Not sure I get it and what it accomplishes by AOC. If you did actually did grab the tickets, it would be way more sinister to say nothing, let the empty seats show on TV and let him actually question his support levels.
    you're right, but she can't help herself
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    It was a general admission event, whoever showed up was allowed in. Tik-Tok users may have inflated Trump’s expectations of the rally’s attendance, but they didn’t prevent anyone from going, or from getting into the arena.

These teens may have tricked Trump’s people into thinking many more people were going to show up, but they didn’t single handedly sabotage this event. People just didn’t show up the way Trump hoped they would. It was exactly like a concert with very poor ticket sales: expectations were out of whack with reality.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

It was a general admission event, whoever showed up was allowed in. Tik-Tok users may have inflated Trump’s expectations of the rally’s attendance, but they didn’t prevent anyone from going, or from getting into the arena.

These teens may have tricked Trump’s people into thinking many more people were going to show up, but they didn’t single handedly sabotage this event. People just didn’t show up the way Trump hoped they would. It was exactly like a concert with very poor ticket sales: expectations were out of whack with reality.

Regardless, AOCs claim that tickets were blocked is now the narrative and gives Trump an out. She's not too bright.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    Lol it's a test for how they can stop a biden debate
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,160 Standard Supporter

All they have to do is ask Joe a question. Debate over.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Sledog said:

Biden doesn’t have to win a debate or even participate in a debate to win. HTH.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853

Sledog said:

They have a decent chance of pulling it off if they just keep him hidden for the next 5 months

Sledog said:

I know I sound like a lunatic right now given the current climate, but I think Trump will win easily, say 34-17
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,530 Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

I know I sound like a lunatic right now given the current climate, but I think Trump will win easily, say 34-17
    It’ll hinge on how effectively they can paint a rosy picture of a recovering economy. I’m only an expert on a few things, economics not being one, but saying “this was a blip” should be an easy sell if they can teach economics to enough voters over time. The social unrest doesn’t help but elections aren’t generally won on social issues.
    MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

It’ll hinge on how effectively they can paint a rosy picture of a recovering economy. I’m only an expert on a few things, economics not being one, but saying “this was a blip” should be an easy sell if they can teach economics to enough voters over time. The social unrest doesn’t help but elections aren’t generally won on social issues.
    social unrest and "defund the police" will be why he will win, along with any positive gains possibly made by the economy
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter

If the campaign didn't know about this disruption effort in advance, they need to be fired.

If the campaign didn't know about this disruption effort in advance, they need to be fired.
    He has no issue with firing people
    MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

you're an expert when it comes to trolling doogs on Facebook. God gave you a gift.