Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I can't be really sure

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,946
    Weird how she cites no specific action or comment by Trump.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,405
    SFGbob said:

So prop?
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

So prop?
    So nothing specific cited. Unlike you there's no dick in my mouth. I say what I mean and it's clear to everyone and I don't hide behind the words of others.
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

So prop?
    So nothing specific cited. Unlike you there's no dick in my mouth. I say what I mean and it's clear to everyone and I don't hide behind the words of others.
    If only Daddy had had anything to say about race issues in the past few days. Then, perhaps, we could grab a clue what this lifelong Republican--who shephereded the administration's nominees through confirmation--is talking about.
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

So prop?
    If only Daddy had had anything to say about race issues in the past few days. Then, perhaps, we could grab a clue what this lifelong Republican--who shephereded the administration's nominees through confirmation--is talking about.
    If only you weren't such a fucking Kunt and you could actually cite something specific that he said
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

So prop?
    If only you weren't such a fucking Kunt and you could actually cite something specific that he said
    She's probably just getting worked up over nothing.

You know how those people are.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

So prop?

Guaranteed this is more racist than anything Trump said.

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

So prop?

Joey Salads weighs in.

Women is a race?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,543 Founders Club
    H made racist comments about her then and now uses her because Trump

Fuck off cracker
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

So prop?

Joey Salads weighs in.

Women is a race?
    I’d have thought you’d sit out at least a day after your ‘early retirement’ pathetic meltdown yesterday but alas, you likely don’t even remember posting it.

I’ve seen your racist and misogynistic act for over 5 years now.

H made racist comments about her then and now uses her because Trump

Fuck off cracker

I believe you're speaking of two different women.

All look alike to you, do they?

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

So prop?

Joey Salads weighs in.

Women is a race?
    I’d have thought you’d sit out at least a day after your ‘early retirement’ pathetic meltdown yesterday but alas, you likely don’t even remember posting it.

We can't all be as progressive as the guy who posted videos of scripted racial incidents.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,596 Standard Supporter
    edited June 2020
    since when are employees indentured servants? One has the freedom to come and go from a job however they like.

Let he who hasn't walked on a company with whom they had issues with cast the first stone. I sure as fuck have.....and that statement of voting with my feet did absolute zip to change the management.

edited June 2020

since when are employees indentured servants? One has the freedom to come and go from a job however they like.

Let he who hasn't walked on a company with whom they had issues with cast the first stone. I sure as fuck have.....and that statement of voting with my feet did absolute zip to change the management.

How is this a thing and wtf is it responding to?
    edited June 2020
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

So prop?

Joey Salads weighs in.

Women is a race?

We can't all be as progressive as the guy who posted videos of scripted racial incidents.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

So prop?

Joey Salads weighs in.

Women is a race?

Like this scripted one?

https://youtu.be/DoCyiQeHfZg

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

So prop?

Joey Salads weighs in.

Women is a race?

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

So prop?

Joey Salads weighs in.

Women is a race?

Like this one?

Haven't seen it. I'm referring to your Joey Salads man crush, Boris.
    How about this scripted one, @HHusky?

Certainly some guys stripping a car in a staged incident is much worse than this scripted show.

https://youtu.be/8wgNUMMptSE
    Are these all from your library, Vlad? Odd tastes.

HHusky said:

Are these all from your library, Vlad? Odd tastes.

White Flag