Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

A Submission to the Suggestion Box

Comments

• Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,533
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    FireCohen said:

As soon as you donate you start making fucking demands?

I want my money back
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited June 2020

The Duck Board used to be fun. Then DJDuck happened. I think I allowed him to exist in my world for about four days before the Duck Bored joined the Tug as boards to scroll past in order to maintain desire to keep coming here.

This is what I'm trying to say. I'm just trying to help HCH, and I do so in the face of Stalin's naked aggression and abuse.

The People have spoken Stalin. Time to purge DJ or do a more Stalin-esque purge and clean up the Duck shit entirely.
  • Options

Live and let live you OCD afflicted idiots

If you don't like a bored then stay the fuck away from it

We have to protect this clean country from these Duck interlopers, with their oily hair and their silk suits passing themselves off as decent Americans.

I'm doing my part. How will your part in history read Racebannon?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

We have to protect this clean country from these Duck interlopers, with their oily hair and their silk suits passing themselves off as decent Americans.

You post there more than any coog
  • Options

Today is all about trends old man. What's trending. You wouldn't understand.

My post count there has dropped dramatically. Like a few others said. It used to be fun, then DJ happened. It's become tedious and stupid.

The people have spoken. Support tyranny if you must. Nobody's stopping you (apparently).
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    dnc said:

My post count there has dropped dramatically. Like a few others said. It used to be fun, then DJ happened. It's become tedious and stupid.

The people have spoken. Support tyranny if you must. Nobody's stopping you (apparently).
    Ive been around The Duck Bored a long time. I guess its time to leave. It just isnt fun anymore. It used to be. It used to be funny, creative, informative, and a resource if you needed something that you had no clue about. Its changed.

The guys at HH have probably been more lenient to Duck Bored guys out there than any other site. We used to consider ourselves as Friends of The Duck Bored. We laughed and usually just tried to ignore stuff. Stalin and I would visit the DB and we've also been to the KOPs. Because some of you knew us and because of the slack we cut you guys, most of you wouldnt push things too far. It was funny once in awhile, but it isnt any more. Some of you just dont know when enough is enough. Some dont know when to stop. And some of the newer Duck Bored members are just trying too hard to Taft in. It used to be that all the guys on The Duck Bored had each others back. Not any more.

The amount of complaints were getting from what some of you guys are doing has definitely increased. Some of you are having a tough time figuring out whats ok out here and whats appropriate for HH. Its not that hard. Some of you guys just dont care and thats our problem. The biggest problem is that Stalin and I are accountable not only to each other, but others as well. You guys have no clue how big of a shit storm you caused with OBK. The network was all over me on that and I did everything I could to make it a non issue. I got things calmed down and then a couple of knuckleheads out here stirred it all up again. A little bit was funny, but what some of you dont get is its still a business. Screwing with somebody is one thing, but when youre screwing with their business and impacting their work, its a different story. Some of you just take it way too far and dont realize we have jobs to do.

I have to be somewhat PC on HH and this was a place I could come and let my hair down a bit. I could interact out here in a way I couldnt at HH. I guess its really my fault. By doing so, I guess I opened the door for you think it was OK to make HH your playground. Well its not. So, Im done.

This place hasnt been the same since DJDuck arrived anyways.

Later quooks.
    @DJDuck

• Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,015
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    1) bring back friday sacrifice
    2) duck bored gotta go
    3) make duck bored friday sacrifice

#twoducksonestone
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

No. It's my prerogative to cancel what I don't like.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,612
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

No. It's my prerogative to cancel what I don't like.
    If that's the case why dont you cancel the Ducks altogether?

Anything less is a half measure and I'd prefer to keep the board in that case.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,922
    Founders Club

The Duck board is dead. It's owned by one guy and it's a silly place that really only serves to bring out the haie in @haie .

Kill it. It's a thing that is unholy. An abortion.

15,570 posts, won't even kick in $10 -- and you're making demands?

I tried Stalin and I have failed. Now I'm apathetic.
    When all else fails there's always the Gulag
    You'd miss me Stalin. More than most.
    Oh generally speaking I'm quite fond of your posting. You're in my top 30.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

dflea said:

Sounds like DJ fags out every bored he poasts on.

But he makes me seem young
    Easy, guysm, @DJDuck is part of a vulnerable population.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    dnc said:

Ive been around The Duck Bored a long time. I guess its time to leave. It just isnt fun anymore. It used to be. It used to be funny, creative, informative, and a resource if you needed something that you had no clue about. Its changed.

The guys at HH have probably been more lenient to Duck Bored guys out there than any other site. We used to consider ourselves as Friends of The Duck Bored. We laughed and usually just tried to ignore stuff. Stalin and I would visit the DB and we've also been to the KOPs. Because some of you knew us and because of the slack we cut you guys, most of you wouldnt push things too far. It was funny once in awhile, but it isnt any more. Some of you just dont know when enough is enough. Some dont know when to stop. And some of the newer Duck Bored members are just trying too hard to Taft in. It used to be that all the guys on The Duck Bored had each others back. Not any more.

The amount of complaints were getting from what some of you guys are doing has definitely increased. Some of you are having a tough time figuring out whats ok out here and whats appropriate for HH. Its not that hard. Some of you guys just dont care and thats our problem. The biggest problem is that Stalin and I are accountable not only to each other, but others as well. You guys have no clue how big of a shit storm you caused with OBK. The network was all over me on that and I did everything I could to make it a non issue. I got things calmed down and then a couple of knuckleheads out here stirred it all up again. A little bit was funny, but what some of you dont get is its still a business. Screwing with somebody is one thing, but when youre screwing with their business and impacting their work, its a different story. Some of you just take it way too far and dont realize we have jobs to do.

I have to be somewhat PC on HH and this was a place I could come and let my hair down a bit. I could interact out here in a way I couldnt at HH. I guess its really my fault. By doing so, I guess I opened the door for you think it was OK to make HH your playground. Well its not. So, Im done.

This place hasnt been the same since DJDuck arrived anyways.

Later quooks.
    Backstory?