Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

W.JW. The USA is done. Might as well not even play the games.

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
https://www.heartlandcollegesports.com/2020/06/15/chuba-hubbard-says-he-wont-play-for-oklahoma-state-due-to-mike-gundys-t-shirt/

"The young man is entitled to his opinion, like we all are, but I genuinely wonder what is the end game of all this? Stop a guy from watching a TV network that we don’t even know for certain he watches because of a t-shirt he’s wearing while fishing (which most of us don’t save our favorite t-shirts for)? Regardless of how you feel politically right now, this is a slippery slope that doesn’t end well for anyone."

Comments

• GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,160
    I'm willing to bet that Gundy doesn't know what the fuck OAN is. And if he does, he's sure as hell going to claim not to now.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    It's a completely FS move by Gundy.

Know your audience is sales rule #1.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    Who? Is he related to Chubby Checker and Old Mother Hubbard.
    Well nevermind. Gundy is an idiot and should take whatever remedial PR classes OSU offers.

From April:
    "I tell you what's funny is, I was flipping through stations. I found one — I don't even know if anybody knows about this — it's called OAN. It's One America News. And it was so refreshing. They just report the news. There's no commentary. There's no opinions on this. There's no left. There's no right. They just reported the news. And I've been watching them the last week, because they're given us the news and given us more information — in my opinion — some of the positives are coming out. So, that was refreshing."

I'm willing to bet that Gundy doesn't know what the fuck OAN is. And if he does, he's sure as hell going to claim not to now.

What’s wrong with OAN other than they don’t get their news narratives from the Democrat Party and have their puppets parrot those talking points to their gullible audience?

Well nevermind. Gundy is an idiot and should take whatever remedial PR classes OSU offers.

From April:
    "I tell you what's funny is, I was flipping through stations. I found one — I don't even know if anybody knows about this — it's called OAN. It's One America News. And it was so refreshing. They just report the news. There's no commentary. There's no opinions on this. There's no left. There's no right. They just reported the news. And I've been watching them the last week, because they're given us the news and given us more information — in my opinion — some of the positives are coming out. So, that was refreshing."

What’s wrong with this opinion? Do you consider CNN and MSNBC to be unbiased and objective news?
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,499 Swaye's Wigwam

From April:

What’s wrong with this opinion? Do you consider CNN and MSNBC to be unbiased and objective news?
    If you are equating OAN to CNN or MSNBC because you think they simply lean to one side of the political debate, you are either trolling or incapable of having a discussion about this network.
    I like my Xirs this way.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,360 Founders Club

From April:

OH MY GOD
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,360 Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

From April:

If you are equating OAN to CNN or MSNBC because you think they simply lean to one side of the political debate, you are either trolling or incapable of having a discussion about this network.
    So what's your issue with OAN. Never watched it

Let's have a discussion
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,628 Founders Club

I like my Xirs this way.

Fuck, she still looked like Chandler then
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    I'm a man! I'm racist!!
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,662 Standard Supporter

Where do I get my shirt?

bunch of woods all the way around. yeah them too

https://us.v-cdn.net/5020263/uploads/editor/3a/mvbbbqtidadm.jpeg

the guy in the wig on the right is kind of cute in a cunty way

From April:

Did I say that?

From April:

Did I say that?
    I’m just wondering what your issue is with He’s 40 and his news viewing opinions.