Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,482
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    As long as there are humans, there will be crime and just like every nation in the world, for the entire history of the world, there will be entities to enforce rules or laws. Call it what you want, but it is never going to go away. Reform is where the focus should be. And we've been reforming for years.

In addition to that focus, we should also focus on why people commit crimes, but not in a liberal, let's give everyone free stuff and they'll play nice, way.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,832
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited June 2020
    This stuff reminds me of satire and comedy of yesteryear. We'd laugh at Jessie on Saved By the Bell as she begged Lisa for forgiveness over slavery from 200 years ago. Then there was the dumbass leftist on GTA Vice City Radio who didn't want prisons or something. These people actually are taken seriously by other morons now.
  • Options
    rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

If there were no police id probably rob the nearest pregnant chick at gunpoint imo

Now that's a spicy take!
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

This stuff reminds me of satire and comedy of yesteryear. We'd laugh at Jessie on Saved By the Bell as she begged Lisa for forgiveness over slavery from 200 years ago. Then there was the dumbass leftist on GTA Vice City Radio who didn't want prisons or something. These people actually are taken seriously by other morons now.

Jessie made up for that episode with NC-17 Showgirls version.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

If there were no police id probably rob the nearest pregnant chick at gunpoint imo

I appreciate how you never stray from your weight class.
    Why do you have to bring the weight of the pregnant woman George MLK Floyd held at gunpoint as they robbed her into this thread?
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,896
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

As long as there are humans, there will be crime and just like every nation in the world, for the entire history of the world, there will be entities to enforce rules or laws. Call it what you want, but it is never going to go away. Reform is where the focus should be. And we've been reforming for years.

In addition to that focus, we should also focus on why people commit crimes, but not in a liberal, let's give everyone free stuff and they'll play nice, way.

The actual reform that worked and saved hundreds if not thousands of black lives was Rudy Giuliani when he cleaned up New York City. That reform was met with bitter resistance by the usual leftard suspects. It's almost like they don't care about black lives.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I appreciate how you never stray from your weight class.
    Why do you have to bring the weight of the pregnant woman George MLK Floyd held at gunpoint as they robbed her into this thread?
    Hey faggot. Quit letting your drippy cunt get in the way of the humor.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

I remember that episode.

Absolute boner killer.