Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Well, now there's a couple thousand protesters inside Seattle City Hall

2»

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,029
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2020
    Dugdawg said:

Sledog said:

Dugdawg said:

This is no different that the armed guys in the Michigan capital building....until they start busting things up. Also, demanding that Durkan resign is FS. What the hell? Shes left of center, smart, gay, listens (look no further than the appointment of Best as Chief of Police)...I don't get it.

The armed guys didn't burn and loot the city! You should invite the peaceful protestors to your house! HTH
    @Sledog You always make false equivalencies. These people have not burned or looted anything (yet). I hope they don't but if they do then then I hope they get what they deserve. They may well.. not as disciplined at the Proud Boys. If they don't good for them. Plently of heavily armed white guys have done bad shit but not the folks who occupied the Michigan capital Building. Same thing goes. I would welcome neither group into my home.

As for Durkan "losing the confidence"....not of most of us. More voices need to loudly call bullshit on that. From the center, not the far right.
    Nothing false about it. Those aren't the looters and arsonists? They brought in a new crew of commies just to occupy? Your're so full of shit your eyes are brown.
  • Options
    DugdawgDugdawg Member Posts: 308
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Sledog said:

Dugdawg said:

Sledog said:

Dugdawg said:

This is no different that the armed guys in the Michigan capital building....until they start busting things up. Also, demanding that Durkan resign is FS. What the hell? Shes left of center, smart, gay, listens (look no further than the appointment of Best as Chief of Police)...I don't get it.

The armed guys didn't burn and loot the city! You should invite the peaceful protestors to your house! HTH
    @Sledog You always make false equivalencies. These people have not burned or looted anything (yet). I hope they don't but if they do then then I hope they get what they deserve. They may well.. not as disciplined at the Proud Boys. If they don't good for them. Plently of heavily armed white guys have done bad shit but not the folks who occupied the Michigan capital Building. Same thing goes. I would welcome neither group into my home.

As for Durkan "losing the confidence"....not of most of us. More voices need to loudly call bullshit on that. From the center, not the far right.
    Nothing false about it. Those aren't the looters and arsonists? They brought in a new crew of commies just to occupy? Your're so full of shit your eyes are brown.
    Did they loot the building?
  • Options
    Dugdawg said:

Sledog said:

Dugdawg said:

Sledog said:

Dugdawg said:

Did they loot the building?
    They looted all the buildings, burnt some down too. You ANTIFA's are dumb as rocks.
  • Options
    DugdawgDugdawg Member Posts: 308
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    I just checked. It's still there. I am strongly against fascism. Does that make me ANTIFA? Don't I need a card or something?
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,149
    edited June 2020
    Dugdawg said:

I just checked. It's still there. I am strongly against fascism. Does that make me ANTIFA? Don't I need a card or something?

If you are ANTIFA, the DOJ couldn’t find any link between you and the protests these past couple weeks. It’s an impressive feat since according to so many, you guys were everywhere across the country.

Side note: the idea that the Michigan dissenters did it the right way by being quiet and bringing in their guns because “muh gun rights!” and somehow the Seattle ones didn’t (those who were indoors at City Hall) is a difficult one to grasp.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,021
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:

Dugdawg said:

If you are ANTIFA, the DOJ couldn’t find any link between you and the protests these past couple weeks. It’s an impressive feat since according to so many, you guys were everywhere across the country.

Side note: the idea that the Michigan dissenters did it the right way by being quiet and bringing in their guns because “muh gun rights!” and somehow the Seattle ones didn’t (those who were indoors at City Hall) is a difficult one to grasp.
    And how long were they at the Michigan capitol? Geezus, you suck at this.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:

Dugdawg said:

Stop. Michigan dumbasses should not have brought guns, terrible manners, but it was legal. Beyond optics, there's no difference between the Michigan yokels and the city hall protestors last night. Dissatisfied citizens exercising civil rights to protest a government they feel is doing wrong.
  • Options

MelloDawg said:

Dugdawg said:

Stop. Michigan dumbasses should not have brought guns, terrible manners, but it was legal. Beyond optics, there's no difference between the Michigan yokels and the city hall protestors last night. Dissatisfied citizens exercising civil rights to protest a government they feel is doing wrong.
    That’s the debate though, right? Whether optics is important in this? People can say imagery isn’t relevant between the two, but as you’ve said, they shouldn’t have brought guns. It’s not a debate over whether they should be there or even their cause. I get both sides.
  • Options

MelloDawg said:

Dugdawg said:

And how long were they at the Michigan capitol? Geezus, you suck at this.
    Confused at how duration of stay is relevant here. Showing up “because you can” and bringing guns “because you can” doesn’t equate the two as sound forms of protest here.
  • Options
    Dugdawg said:

No you're dumb enough. Fit right in.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    thechatch said:

Sawant is a Fucking psycho.

She has to be a decendant of Sheela of Rajneeshpuram.