Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Who called Rats blaming Trump for the unemployment numbers?

2»

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Lost in all this is the NASDAQ hit an all time high. Better retirement for me!
  • HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    SFGbob said:

Hey Owl, can you cite for me the blue states that refused Trump's order to shut down their economies? Why are the states that have been the slowest to open back up all blue states Owl? Are you a lying fucking moron who believe Trump has the authority to force states to shut down?

I live in Idaho and we're still not fully open. Is my state blue ffs?

Come for the vile and joobs, stay to watch @HustlinOwl get slaughtered.

What the hell are you talking about?

https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/2020/0330/Trump-extends-social-distancing-rules-states-push-quarantines

I live in probably the reddest state in the country and we're still not fully open.

The President gave direction as he should and most followed. And no Bob, not all of them did.
    And then he said open up by Easter and the governors turned their middle fingers up. What's your point of a March 30 article?

E. Washington - still Phase 2. NYC-Epicenter of the End of Humanity - suddenly Phase 4....

Like we say, fuck off.

You would let Trump shove his dick straight up your ass with no lube wouldn't you?

He's the leader of our country and gave leadership that most followed. Now he's blaming everybody for the impact, but himself. He's a childish little boy in a 80 year old man's body. Hell if we would occasionally act like a man his approval rating would probably go up 20 points from its current Carter'esque levels.
    Of course he is. Nobody is denying that. But, Christ, at least he has some stones to call bullshit on the games behind hoisted upon the American people sheeple.

It's dumbfuckery to link an article from March when very little was known about COVID. That's straight out of the Dazzlers Monday morning prediction for last Saturday's game. The reality is Blue Governors have continued this hoax while hypocritically allowing 'protestors' to run amok spreading the VID as they burn great American cities to the ground and enable lawlessness. The blue mayors are no better. All because AARRGH MEAN ORANGE MAN.

No shit March when President Trump was asking to shut the country down. When do you want it from 1918?
    The governors shut it down and said Trump had no authority you lying fucking racist hick
    Lubeless Race called me a liar so I guess I got my ass kicked again. No amount of factual information I provide can change me from getting my ass kicked here I guess. Great Job.

President Donald Trump on Sunday extended the national voluntary social distancing guidelines for a month, bowing to public-health experts who told him the coronavirus pandemic could claim more than 100,000 lives in the U.S., perhaps significantly more, if not enough is done to fight it.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

SFGbob said:

Hey Owl, can you cite for me the blue states that refused Trump's order to shut down their economies? Why are the states that have been the slowest to open back up all blue states Owl? Are you a lying fucking moron who believe Trump has the authority to force states to shut down?

https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/2020/0330/Trump-extends-social-distancing-rules-states-push-quarantines

I live in probably the reddest state in the country and we're still not fully open.

The President gave direction as he should and most followed. And no Bob, not all of them did.
    And then he said open up by Easter and the governors turned their middle fingers up. What's your point of a March 30 article?

E. Washington - still Phase 2. NYC-Epicenter of the End of Humanity - suddenly Phase 4....

Like we say, fuck off.

You would let Trump shove his dick straight up your ass with no lube wouldn't you?

He's the leader of our country and gave leadership that most followed. Now he's blaming everybody for the impact, but himself. He's a childish little boy in a 80 year old man's body. Hell if we would occasionally act like a man his approval rating would probably go up 20 points from its current Carter'esque levels.
    Of course he is. Nobody is denying that. But, Christ, at least he has some stones to call bullshit on the games behind hoisted upon the American people sheeple.

It's dumbfuckery to link an article from March when very little was known about COVID. That's straight out of the Dazzlers Monday morning prediction for last Saturday's game. The reality is Blue Governors have continued this hoax while hypocritically allowing 'protestors' to run amok spreading the VID as they burn great American cities to the ground and enable lawlessness. The blue mayors are no better. All because AARRGH MEAN ORANGE MAN.

No shit March when President Trump was asking to shut the country down. When do you want it from 1918?
    The governors shut it down and said Trump had no authority you lying fucking racist hick
    Lubeless Race called me a liar so I guess I got my ass kicked again. No amount of factual information I provide can change me from getting my ass kicked here I guess. Great Job.

President Donald Trump on Sunday extended the national voluntary social distancing guidelines for a month, bowing to public-health experts who told him the coronavirus pandemic could claim more than 100,000 lives in the U.S., perhaps significantly more, if not enough is done to fight it.
    This fucking FAS dunderhead apparently does not know the meaning of the word “voluntary.” Why did Michigan and NY put infected patients into nursing homes instead of the available quarantine facilities, Dildo Baggins?
  • Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,562

SFGbob said:

I'm not sure any of us know what color the sky is in your reality.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club

SFGbob said:

Like we say, fuck off.

Voluntary you dumb fucking racist hick

Who shut down Washington - Inslee or Trump?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,087 Standard Supporter

I have discovered that Spotted Owl tastes just like Kalifornia Condor.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Like we say, fuck off.

Trump failed a lot of leadership tests in March. And yet, it wasn't Trump slapping anyone with fines for trying to make a living, or encouraging neighbors to rat each other out for the same.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,837 Standard Supporter
    edited June 2020

SFGbob said:

Like we say, fuck off.

Trump failed a lot of leadership tests in March. And yet, it wasn't Trump slapping anyone with fines for trying to make a living, or encouraging neighbors to rat each other out for the same.
    I disagree with Trump failing leadership but I agree with you that the blue states are still trying to hurt local businesses by not opening up. If we had a dem in the WH they would have kept the borders open. Trump wins on that issue alone.

And yes, owl is a dumbshit.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club

SFGbob said:

Like we say, fuck off.

He failed one big one when he blinked on the fucktarded 2 million dead

Yet at the time many here were telling me I wanted to kill millions.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    edited June 2020

SFGbob said:

Like we say, fuck off.

I disagree with Trump failing leadership but I agree with you that the blue states are still trying to hurt local businesses by not opening up. If we had a dem in the WH they would have kept the borders open. Trump wins on that issue alone.

And yes, owl is a dumbshit.
    Trump's glaring failure was further energizing the problem with partisanship. The esteemed @RaceBannon has rightly poonted out media and Democrats would always politicize it, because Trump and election year. However, Trump lacks the discipline to refuse biting the bait. That made it worse for everyone.

He also allowed Fauci to freelance too much and too long.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    I bet if you asked joe to make the statement he would get lost half way through it. Dude is walking corpse s/o race
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,788 Founders Club
    A walking corpse that spits applesauce on his chin and a man that can’t control his mouth. Ina nation of over 300,000,000 this is what we got. Cocaine is a hellova drug.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844

SFGbob said:

Like we say, fuck off.

This fucking FAS dunderhead apparently does not know the meaning of the word “voluntary.” Why did Michigan and NY put infected patients into nursing homes instead of the available quarantine facilities, Dildo Baggins?
    He, like most of the Tug bed wetters, also doesn’t know the difference between quarantine and social distance.