Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How does Kansas St...

Comments

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    It's not over for ignant! lol u miserable cunt. I do have to see that you're 'c or rented' though on Bill Snyder. He retired after two losing seasons in 04 and 05, and then spent 06, 07, and 08 out of football, before coming back in 09. KSU went 6-6 and 7-6 in his first two years, before going 10-3 and 11-2. This whole paragraph was unnecessary but for you being a real cunt.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Dnc, please educate me on why a coach doesn't need 5 years. There was a coach named Bruce snyder, you were den leader in the boy scouts then (at age 30). He had two teams in the top 10 back-to-back, and one a snap away from a national title. If not for a 5th year it wouldn't have happened. It's a tried and true formula. Obviously Sark failed because he's a shitty head coach. The principle is the same however. Dick Baird is a believer and he's a coach. You're a delivery driver for frito-lay. Clue up and check back in 5 bitch

I know you're being sarcastic but I bet DNC has been a den leader.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,085
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Dnc, please educate me on why a coach doesn't need 5 years. There was a coach named Bruce snyder, you were den leader in the boy scouts then (at age 30). He had two teams in the top 10 back-to-back, and one a snap away from a national title. If not for a 5th year it wouldn't have happened. It's a tried and true formula. Obviously Sark failed because he's a shitty head coach. The principle is the same however. Dick Baird is a believer and he's a coach. You're a delivery driver for frito-lay. Clue up and check back in 5 bitch

At age 30?
  • Options
    Your eyes are as good as mine.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

It's not over for ignant! lol u miserable cunt. I do have to see that you're 'c or rented' though on Bill Snyder. He retired after two losing seasons in 04 and 05, and then spent 06, 07, and 08 out of football, before coming back in 09. KSU went 6-6 and 7-6 in his first two years, before going 10-3 and 11-2. This whole paragraph was unnecessary but for you being a real cunt.

Guess I'm right and I didn't have to wiki the stats you ignant fuck.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

You have used the Bruce Snyder example many times. I hope Chris Petersen does better than Bruce Snyder did. Great, Snyder had a good year in his fifth season at Cal and ASU, and did mediocre or shitty the rest of the time. Since Bruce Snyder had a great fifth year, it means all coaches do. Great argument. He won more than 6 games only four times out of fourteen seasons at Cal and ASU. That's the goal?

DIAFF for using Dick Baird as an example for anything. He's a fucking moron. He thinks no coaches should ever get fired. You're disappointing me Puppy. I really hope this is your fucktarded brother posting again.

Two potential title teams? That'd put Snyder in pretty elite company Road. 5 years, get used to it as Peterman is going to get more than that. And it might just take that much time after everyone on the roster graduates next year. Get used to a few 7-8 win seasons after 10 next year. Might take 4 years to patch up the damage Sark did to this flat tire of a roster.

• Options
    Puppylove has reached cougreaper territory. It's so dumb it can't be real but there's also no way he's smart enough to be doing it on purpose.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2013

You have used the Bruce Snyder example many times. I hope Chris Petersen does better than Bruce Snyder did. Great, Snyder had a good year in his fifth season at Cal and ASU, and did mediocre or shitty the rest of the time. Since Bruce Snyder had a great fifth year, it means all coaches do. Great argument. He won more than 6 games only four times out of fourteen seasons at Cal and ASU. That's the goal?

DIAFF for using Dick Baird as an example for anything. He's a fucking moron. He thinks no coaches should ever get fired. You're disappointing me Puppy. I really hope this is your fucktarded brother posting again.

Two potential title teams? That'd put Snyder in pretty elite company Road. 5 years, get used to it as Peterman is going to get more than that. And it might just take that much time after everyone on the roster graduates next year. Get used to a few 7-8 win seasons after 10 next year. Might take 4 years to patch up the damage Sark did to this flat tire of a roster.

Those are two great seasons, but Snyder's overall record shows a very mediocre coach. He's far from elite any way you look at it, and Petersen better win more than Snyder or we will all want him fired.

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

I prefer working with teen boys.

Huh?

• Options
    Christ!

Anyone who ever argues that PLSS isn't a doog please read this thread.

Holy fuck! Take your meds already or step away from the keyboard for a while.

You just defended Baird yet tell others they belong on Doogman. Fucking really?!
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Bumped for the origin of Peterman.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,492

Bumped for the origin of Peterman.

John O'Hurley and I disagree.
  • Options

Bumpy
  • Options

Peterman needs five years.

LOL.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    Founders Club
    Excellent!!

Boobs doing some major heavy lifting.
  • Options

Excellent!!

Boobs doing some major heavy lifting.

The search function here is great
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

• Options
    Founders Club
    @puppylove_sugarsteel truly has a dizzying intellect.
  • Options
    Founders Club

It's pretty obvious I've insulted many a human being

Baze you can't post football, can't post humor , can't post much of anything (you couldn't even get noticed on dawgman which is why your here). Can you find something more than wheelchair pic-humor? Obviously you're new here? Hit the gate bitch, nobody will notice your absence . take cockblocker with you

LOL!
  • Options
    Founders Club
    After reading puppy's meanderings, his name should be He_Needs_More_Time. Every coach should get 5 years!! Hardy har har, sugarshit.