Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Inside the Mind of Jason Whitlock

Comments

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

The same thing will happen with the George Floyd case. You have intelligent people here who still spout the bullshit from the Trademark case. Once the left establishes their narrative it's hard for the truth to prevail.

This was intentional. Why do you think that Obama never publicly rebuked the members of his own party who were pushing the hands up don't shoot lie? It was too valuable for him politically and it continues to bare fruit for the Rat party to this very day to allow that false narrative to stand.
    Don't start that shit, Bob. You know the disagreement revolves around presumptions and prejudices based on interpretations and inferences from only one side of the story, given the opposing viewpoint was shot dead that night.

Arguments are positions and beliefs. They aren't facts.
    The only person between you and me who was citing nothing more than their feelings in regards to the Trademark case was you.
    If I've got a gun, I might not fully resist a guy putting his hands on my head when I know the concealed weapon I'm reaching for will end the matter very quickly.

Maybe if Zimmerman fought with his hands instead of grabbing his gun, his head would've been fine.

I can play the same game as you, Bobby. All day long.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,701
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Maybe isn't a fact. It's a feeling. Never phuck around with a younger faster opponent who suckered punched you. And that land war in Asia thing.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited August 2020

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

The same thing will happen with the George Floyd case. You have intelligent people here who still spout the bullshit from the Trademark case. Once the left establishes their narrative it's hard for the truth to prevail.

This was intentional. Why do you think that Obama never publicly rebuked the members of his own party who were pushing the hands up don't shoot lie? It was too valuable for him politically and it continues to bare fruit for the Rat party to this very day to allow that false narrative to stand.
    Don't start that shit, Bob. You know the disagreement revolves around presumptions and prejudices based on interpretations and inferences from only one side of the story, given the opposing viewpoint was shot dead that night.

The only person between you and me who was citing nothing more than their feelings in regards to the Trademark case was you.
    If I've got a gun, I might not fully resist a guy putting his hands on my head when I know the concealed weapon I'm reaching for will end the matter very quickly.

Maybe if Zimmerman fought with his hands instead of grabbing his gun, his head would've been fine.

And this Kunt actually claims I'm the one who is basing their position on presumptions and opinion. You're not even on the same playing field with me let alone the same game.

Fact - their was zero physical evidence that Zimmerman ever laid a hand on Trademark and all the physical evidence supported Zimmerman's version of the story. Trademark sucker punched Zimmerman, got him on the ground "MMA style" and proceeded to bash his head into the concrete. Now, how many times does Trademark get to do that to Zimmerman before he can respond with lethal force?
    edited August 2020
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

And this Kunt actually claims I'm the one who is basing their position on presumptions and opinion. You're not even on the same playing field with me let alone the same game.

Fact - their was zero physical evidence that Zimmerman ever laid a hand on Trademark and all the physical evidence supported Zimmerman's version of the story. Trademark sucker punched Zimmerman, got him on the ground "MMA style" and proceeded to bash his head into the concrete. Now, how many times does Trademark get to do that to Zimmerman before he can respond with lethal force?
    I've never argued those points, Bob. It's always been about the loser who provoked the encounter. Once it was on, Trayvon fucked up and reacted with aggression when he should've let it go. I've never said differently.

What I said is that teenagers make bad judgments, especially when they have a GF on the phone they're trying to impress. As a parent of three, I'm sure you know that.

The original cause for the encounter was the wannabe rent-a-cop's stalking. Once it was on, Trayvon made bad choices.

Hey, I know you're happy there's one less black kid like Trayvon in the world, Bob. It's no secret you hate kids like him with a passion. But that case is a perfect example of what goes wrong with profiling and why people are unhappy about it. Because prejudice can lead to shit like this, even though your hero Zimmerman got away with killing a kid almost half his age.

Perfectly legal in Florida, I know. But it's almost like it might've been better for Zimmerman to just leave the kid alone and let him walk home instead of profiling him as one of the "assholes who always get away with it."
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    edited August 2020

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I've never argued those points, Bob. It's always been about the loser who provoked the encounter. Once it was on, Trayvon fucked up and reacted with aggression when he should've let it go. I've never said differently.

What I said is that teenagers make bad judgments, especially when they have a GF on the phone they're trying to impress. As a parent of three, I'm sure you know that.

The original cause for the encounter was the wannabe rent-a-cop's stalking. Once it was on, Trayvon made bad choices.

Hey, I know you're happy there's one less black kid like Trayvon in the world, Bob. It's no secret you hate kids like him with a passion. But that case is a perfect example of what goes wrong with profiling and why people are unhappy about it. Because prejudice can lead to shit like this, even though your hero Zimmerman got away with killing a kid almost half his age.

Perfectly legal in Florida, I know. But it's almost like it might've been better for Zimmerman to just leave the kid alone and let him walk home instead of profiling him as one of the "assholes who always get away with it."
    Yes, please follow the Marquess of Queensbury Rules and keep that gun holstered when a “teenager” decides to go MMA on you.

Take that ass-kicking you deserve . . . The ass-kicking that may leave you permanently disabled or dead because the “teenager” made some bad decisions.

It might have been better if the “kid” didn’t get expelled from school for ??? and sent by his mother to live with his father and girlfriend.

Standard Supporter
    edited August 2020

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Correct, you never really argued any points. You emoted and you stated your fact free and baseless opinion and misstated the known facts.

Case in point.

All claims pulled squarely out of your ass. Your claim that Zimmerman got away with it because of Florida law just further reveals that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about and are simply restating your fact free feelings.

And thank you for reinforcing my point. It doesn't matter what the facts of this case or the Mike Brown case or the George Floyd case really are, the left has already set the narrative and people like yourself have very, very strong feelings that are impervious to the facts.
    edited August 2020
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Correct, you never really argued any points. You emoted and you stated your fact free and baseless opinion and misstated the known facts.

Case in point.

All claims pulled squarely out of your ass. Your claim that Zimmerman got away with it because of Florida law just further reveals that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about and are simply restating your fact free feelings.

And thank you for reinforcing my point. It doesn't matter what the facts of this case or the Mike Brown case or the George Floyd case really are, the left has already set the narrative and people like yourself have very, very strong feelings that are impervious to the facts.
    Where did I claim anything because of "Florida Law," Bobby? Self-Defense is always legal. Are you assuming Stand Your Ground was in play? Cause they abandoned that.

Once again, you should actually finish reading a comment before you respond to it.

But I get it. Your keyboard rage gets the best of you.

Take your fucking meds, you fucking psycho.
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Case in point.

Where did I claim anything because of "Florida Law," Bobby? Self-Defense is always legal. Are you assuming Stand Your Ground was in play? Cause they abandoned that.

Once again, you should actually finish reading a comment before you respond to it.

Sad when they can't even keep track of the bullshit that comes out of their own mouth.

Perfectly legal in Florida, I know.
    trublue said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Yes, please follow the Marquess of Queensbury Rules and keep that gun holstered when a “teenager” decides to go MMA on you.

Take that ass-kicking you deserve . . . The ass-kicking that may leave you permanently disabled or dead because the “teenager” made some bad decisions.

It might have been better if the “kid” didn’t get expelled from school for ??? and sent by his mother to live with his father and girlfriend.

And Zimmerman, of course, knew all this "bad kid" stuff before profiling and stalking Martin, right? Totally relevant, right? I wonder why that stuff is inadmissible in court then. Maybe because it's not relevant, ya think?

Yeah, yeah, Martin deserved to die because he was suspended from school, right?

Say it with me, gents: P-R-E-J-U-D-I-C-E. Own it, heroes.
    Standard Supporter
    edited August 2020
    profiling and stalking Martin, right?

Good thing you're dealing in "facts" and not your opinions.

Martin deserved to die because he attacked someone, broke their nose and then smashed their head into the sidewalk. But please return to your worthless opinions.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Case in point.

Sad when they can't even keep track of the bullshit that comes out of their own mouth.

I think you missed the point, by a mile, Bobby. The distinction I drew is between the legal case for self defense and the better alternative which was to stop the pursuit since there was no probable cause for it in the first place. Zimmerman provoked the encounter, and Trayvon responded violently and irrationally, which is on him. I've never contended otherwise, and fuck your mother if you accuse me once more of seeing the Brown or Floyd case the same way. You're the miserable asshole who can't see any difference between all those cases, and has zero ability at all to distinguish any facts between them.

In short, you're just a ranting racist idiot, Bobby. And you should go fuck your mother, dead or alive.
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Case in point.

I think you missed the point, by a mile, Bobby. The distinction I drew is between the legal case for self defense and the better alternative which was to stop the pursuit since there was no probable cause for it in the first place. Zimmerman provoked the encounter, and Trayvon responded violently and irrationally, which is on him. I've never contended otherwise, and fuck your mother if you accuse me once more of seeing the Brown or Floyd case the same way. You're the miserable asshole who can't see any difference between all those cases, and has zero ability at all to distinguish any facts between them.

In short, you're just a ranting racist idiot, Bobby. And you should go fuck your mother, dead or alive.
    And I know you talked out your ass, were called on it, and now are spouting more bullshit. I don't give a fuck about what you "contend" I care about facts and evidence. Your emoting and misrepresentation of the facts, and your baseless opinions are fucking worthless.

Zimmerman wasn't a cop. He didn't need "probably cause" to follow anyone on a public sidewalk. You completely ignore the facts surrounding this case and continue to express your baseless opinions. Which is exactly what people still do with the Mike Brown case and what they will do with the George Floyd case.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    Standard Supporter
    Mods, please move this shit to the Zimmerman Bored.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Case in point.

And I know you talked out your ass, were called on it, and now are spouting more bullshit. I don't give a fuck about what you "contend" I care about facts and evidence. Your emoting and misrepresentation of the facts, and your baseless opinions are fucking worthless.

Zimmerman wasn't a cop. He didn't need "probably cause" to follow anyone on a public sidewalk. You completely ignore the facts surrounding this case and continue to express your baseless opinions. Which is exactly what people still do with the Mike Brown case and what they will do with the George Floyd case.
    Who wrote that? Sad you can't read, Bobby.

Show me one example where I've ever misstated and misrepresented a fact in the Trayvon case, CrazyBobby.

The clock's running. Go.
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Case in point.

Show me one example where I've ever misstated and misrepresented a fact in the Trayvon case, CrazyBobby.

The clock's running. Go.
    Cops told him not to follow Trademark. He "stalked" and profiled Trademark. Go fuck yourself.
    SFGbob said:

Martin deserved to die because he attacked someone, broke their nose and then smashed their head into the sidewalk. But please return to your worthless opinions.

Those are facts, Bobby. If I have to spell it out for you any further, I might suggest you just kill yourself instead, as all hope for you will be forever lost.
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Case in point.

The clock's running. Go.
    Dumb fuck can't even remember what he writes.

The distinction I drew is between the legal case for self defense and the better alternative which was to stop the pursuit since there was no probable cause for it in the first place.
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Those are facts, Bobby. If I have to spell it out for you any further, I might suggest you just kill yourself instead, as all hope for you will be forever lost.
    Dumbfuck doesn't know the difference between his opinion and a fact.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Case in point.

The clock's running. Go.
    Dumb fuck can't even remember what he writes.

The distinction I drew is between the legal case for self defense and the better alternative which was to stop the pursuit since there was no probable cause for it in the first place.
    So you're now arguing there was probable cause after just writing above that he didn't need probable cause since he wasn't a LEO. Which is it, Bobby? You're obviously confused. So, for sake of argument, what was the PC if it existed, to justify stalking a teen that night? And let me help you out, dummy, because you have a real problem here: You may call it following, and I may call it stalking. The point is that whichever it was, it actually occurred. To which you will respond and say "bullshit" as if neither happened, as if it matters.

What this means, Bobby, and this is my final comment, You are really bad at this.