Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Seattle Karen in a Toyota FJ Cruiser Caught Looting

2»

Comments

• SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,450
    MelloDawg said:

This guy got charged with a felony already
    Imagine what else that man feels threatened by in life to where he carries an AR in his truck like that or even thinks it’s necessary in that scenario. He immediately realized what he did considering he put it away after about 5 seconds.
    But it’s a bitchin truck.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,530 Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

Imagine what else that man feels threatened by in life to where he carries an AR in his truck like that or even thinks it’s necessary in that scenario. He immediately realized what he did once he put it away after about 5 seconds.
    Yes, because it's not as if any of the "protests" have gotten violent.
    Lots of them have, I don’t know if this one did. I saw a Pride flag and some BLM folks there, I don’t think it was headed to violence.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

Imagine what else that man feels threatened by in life to where he carries an AR in his truck like that or even thinks it’s necessary in that scenario. He immediately realized what he did once he put it away after about 5 seconds.
    Lots of them have, I don’t know if this one did. I saw a Pride flag and some BLM folks there, I don’t think it was headed to violence.
    I don't know if this one did either but if I heard a "protest" was coming through my neighborhood, I wouldn't be brandishing a gun but I'd certainly unlock the gun safe.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    MelloDawg said:

Imagine what else that man feels threatened by in life to where he carries an AR in his truck like that or even thinks it’s necessary in that scenario. He immediately realized what he did considering he put it away after about 5 seconds.
    You are more naive than an 8 year old girl.
    SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

I don't know if this one did either but if I heard a "protest" was coming through my neighborhood, I wouldn't be brandishing a gun but I'd certainly unlock the gun safe.
    Fair stance, which is why the 2nd amendment is a thing.
    salemcoog said:

MelloDawg said:

You are more naive than an 8 year old girl.
    I don’t know the guy in the video, he may be a responsible gun owner 364 of 365 days a year. He could have several gun safes. It could be a rough neighborhood. Maybe he was having an off day, maybe something else was going on. I don’t begrudge him his right to own the gun.

I do know he had an AR in the passenger seat of his truck ready to go. That seems like he might have exaggerated the need for it in that instance.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,160 Standard Supporter
    Yeah I like crowds charging toward me screaming. What could go wrong?
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,997
    Imagine the lack of personal dignity it takes to loot a store like some kind of animal. What a humiliation that must be...
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,160 Standard Supporter
    thechatch said:

Imagine the lack of personal dignity it takes to loot a store like some kind of animal. What a humiliation that must be...

It takes a liberal.
  • SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    Sledog said:

thechatch said:

It takes a liberal.
    Yep, no comprende.

WTF is happening here?
  • NukelalooshNukelaloosh Member Posts: 4
    They are the lowest of the low, stealing from Orvis does not count as a hardship so stop with protecing them.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    thechatch said:

A friend of mine had a discussion about this the other day and his wife was trying to make the point that these people are only stealing because they are desperate to make ends meet. I guess in this COVID economy, the payment on that FJ Cruiser counts as a hardship!

Pure crap. They aren't stealing food they're stealing high end merchandise and to the extent that a grocery store is looted the booze and the cigarettes are the first things to go.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

A friend of mine had a discussion about this the other day and his wife was trying to make the point that these people are only stealing because they are desperate to make ends meet. I guess in this COVID economy, the payment on that FJ Cruiser counts as a hardship!

Typical liberal handholding ignorance
  • NukelalooshNukelaloosh Member Posts: 4
    I am in RENO and pissed off! I hope someone in your city and state are looking into finding them....