Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Michigan Football: How much of a concern is Washington?

Comments

• Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Very. Especially if I really liked my coach...which I don’t think anyone does....

To that point, I’d Hope Washington beat Michigan ass and that would finally put the dope out.

• Options
    rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    That guy is an idiot
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,826
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I see what you did there... old Bateman, new Ruth.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    TTJ said:

“Offensively, the Wolverines should have a field day and OC Josh Gattis should open up the playbook if everything is going right. There’s plenty of question marks about who will be the starting quarterback and which four will start on the offensive line, and those questions won’t be answered until they (hopefully) walk out onto the turf of Husky Stadium, but Pac-12 teams are not known for their defensive prowess so it should be a fun one to watch.”

Replace the first word with Defensively, and replace OC Josh Gattis with DC Don Brown and he's off to a great start. I think Michigan wins this game, but for the opposite reasons. I'd be shocked if either team scores over 24 points.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Replace the first word with Defensively, and replace OC Josh Gattis with DC Don Brown and he's off to a great start. I think Michigan wins this game, but for the opposite reasons. I'd be shocked if either team scores over 24 points.

• Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Does the author think UW is wsu? This will be fun to circle back to when Michigan doesn’t put up more than 17 in Seattle
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    ntxduck said:

Does the author think UW is wsu? This will be fun to circle back to when Michigan doesn’t put up more than 17 in Seattle

His finishing line sums it up:

but Pac-12 teams are not known for their defensive prowess so it should be a fun one to watch.

Further proof of the dumbing down of CFB America by associating everything by conference.

The Pac12 sucks but that doesn't mean UW's defense sucks.

OTOH he gives us credit for 4 NC's so I love his retarded ass.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,156
    Swaye's Wigwam
    UW gave up a lot of points to Penn State and tOSU. If the author has seen UW at all that's probably the extent
  • Options
    DawgDaze71DawgDaze71 Member Posts: 703
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Field Day. LOLZ

Other than tOSU the Big 10 is boring to watch on Offense. Michigan looked pathetic against Alabama. Wisconsin looked like a high school football team against Oregon.
    If Michigan was any good on offense Peoples-Jones would have stayed another year and improved his draft stock.

Jimmy is gonna deliver us.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Such a shifty article. Michigan night completely suffocate the UW offense. I can believe that. Their offense sure as fuck won’t have a field day.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Such a shifty article. Michigan night completely suffocate the UW offense. I can believe that. Their offense sure as fuck won’t have a field day.

With 4 new ol and a new qb they wouldn’t have a field day vs eastern Michigan
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We’ll never know
  • Options
    DawgDaze71DawgDaze71 Member Posts: 703
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

We’ll never know

You tread on my dreams sir. I don’t care if they play in front of an empty stadium. The Pac-12 needs to go 2-1 in the big early season games.

Please. I need this.

• Options
    DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,017
  • Options
    DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,017