Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Give it two weeks

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,512 Founders Club
edited May 2020 in Tug Tavern

Comments

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    they received permission. That’s what’s changed
    Should have cancelled the order
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

Lol fuckers made me wear a mask for picking up takeout. Restaurant was filled with ppl in seats without masks. This shit has jumped the shark so hard it's life imitating art satire.

I laffed. Economics AND comedy? What can't you do?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    edited May 2020
    Swaye said:

Lol fuckers made me wear a mask for picking up takeout. Restaurant was filled with ppl in seats without masks. This shit has jumped the shark so hard it's life imitating art satire.

I laffed. Economics AND comedy? What can't you do?
    Did u understand the econ part
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    Order a god damn litre of cola
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,584 Standard Supporter

doogie said:

Should have cancelled the order

It's a private local business doing their best to deal with ridiculous health code bullshit here in Calistan. They were polite about it and I'll give them a pass.

I don't always agree with no shirt, no shoes, no service in a beach town either but I'm not going to make a fuss about it. It's their business and property after all.

I was very tempted to order a single beer and sit and drink it at the table without a mask to prove the point but you could tell they already knew how ridiculous the entire affair was.

You pick your enemies and battles. One of the golden rules is never fuck with people that make your food.
    Then they call the cops. You ignore the cops. The cops decide you can’t ignore them. You resist. They sit on your neck. You die for having a beer.

Nah...that could never happen.

The statists got more state. What do they expect is going to happen? It can’t go any other way.
    Had beers with a cop last night. He laughed hysterically when I asked him whether they would enforce any of the mask/distancing mumbo jumbo.

He didn't laugh hysterically when i asked whether he wanted to go looting and burning.....

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,376
    But California didn't reopen . . . allegedly.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,512 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

But California didn't reopen . . . allegedly.
    No it's a fact