Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Looters aren’t on the side of the liberty per this prop.

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    USMChawk said:

Swaye said:

fuuuuuckkkkk ammo is going to be even harder to find!
    This is why I stockpile ammo.
    Yup. Although, I’m currently under 3500 rounds. I’ll have to top up when I get to AZ.
    Each caliber right? That's a little light.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,257
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    USMChawk said:

Swaye said:

Yup. Although, I’m currently under 3500 rounds. I’ll have to top up when I get to AZ.
    Bought about 2k rounds today for the new guns no problem.

Store was packed and with lots of different ethnicities. Rooftop Koreans are back in style!
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

One of his best efforts.
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

USMChawk said:

Swaye said:

Where in AZ are you headed? What made you chose? I'm currently in that "where am I going to live after I retire" mode; but the wife doesn't like cactus, and candidly, if I'm going to be hot, I need the ocean nearby. We've kicked around various areas in the NE (Mass. coast, Cape Cod, Rhode Island coast), the Florida Keys (KW), South Carolina coast, and Cali. Wife and kids like Cali because they're all west coast brain washed. I, myself, prefer the Atlantic and eastern seaboards. We've also thought about keeping the Seattle place for a rental and building a place in Chelan.
    I’m not an East coast guy because I don’t do humidity. That pretty much rules out the entire middle of the country as well. I like the CA climate but not he politics, which now eliminates the west coast too. I’ve spent a lot of times in deserts and they have their own beauty. I’ve budgeted for a significant pool and will spend a lot of time drinking whiskey and rum and working on my tan.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,861
    USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

Swaye said:

Where in AZ are you headed? What made you chose? I'm currently in that "where am I going to live after I retire" mode; but the wife doesn't like cactus, and candidly, if I'm going to be hot, I need the ocean nearby. We've kicked around various areas in the NE (Mass. coast, Cape Cod, Rhode Island coast), the Florida Keys (KW), South Carolina coast, and Cali. Wife and kids like Cali because they're all west coast brain washed. I, myself, prefer the Atlantic and eastern seaboards. We've also thought about keeping the Seattle place for a rental and building a place in Chelan.
    I’m not an East coast guy because I don’t do humidity. That pretty much rules out the entire middle of the country as well. I like the CA climate but not he politics, which now eliminates the west coast too. I’ve spent a lot of times in deserts and they have their own beauty. I’ve budgeted for a significant pool and will spend a lot of time drinking whiskey and rum and working on my tan.
    Go inland, swarthy one and @USMChawk . The N. Idaho lakes are incredible- zero humidity. And clearly the area is safe. Ax Antifa about that so BYOassaultweapon. So much less touristy than Chelan, too. We can be homeys and I'll introduce you to lots of cool rednecks.

Then bail out around Oct 15 to a Central American retreat - Costa Rica or Panama.

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

This guy is really growing on me.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,858
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:
    sky is falling POTD
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,927
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

Come on! Doesn't he strike you as a bit narcissistic and my word, his tone is somewhat hurtful. Don't you want someone who can appeal to the left and by reaching out in the spirit of bipartisanship heal the narrow divisions that have crept into the national consciousness? That Mitt Romney fellow has a pretty good handle on how we conservatives should be processing this.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,858
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    err tweet I guess

Besides that, I generally agree
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Come on! Doesn't he strike you as a bit narcissistic and my word, his tone is somewhat hurtful. Don't you want someone who can appeal to the left and by reaching out in the spirit of bipartisanship heal the narrow divisions that have crept into the national consciousness? That Mitt Romney fellow has a pretty good handle on how we conservatives should be processing this.
    I'm surprised Mitt isn't in this photo.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,861
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I'm surprised Mitt isn't in this photo.

Mitt crocheted the masks.

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,257
    Swaye's Wigwam

Why does he hate capitalism?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Why does he hate capitalism?
    He doesn't. He hates virtue signalers and hypocrites.