Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Deleted posts, cracking down a bit, moving forward......

2»

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

FireCohen said:

First they came for the ballz, and I did not speak out—
    Because I was not a ballz.

Then they came for the quooks, and I did not speak out—
    Because I was not a quook

Then they came for the doogs, and I did not speak out—
    Because I was not a doog.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me

I see the direction you taking this board you nazi cuntz. Delete this fuckers

If by "they", you mean "creepycoug", then carry on.
    A dark stain on your career.
    Nega stain*
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,740
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

FireCohen said:

There are times when I don't get a good night's sleep over it. I toss and turn. What have I done?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

FireCohen said:

There are times when I don't get a good night's sleep over it. I toss and turn. What have I done?
    you miss @Ballz
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,531
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    godawgst said:

If the mob mentality is all positive, Kim has no problem. I’m sure Kim does have people complain about people questioning and criticizing some things. He’s so fucking disingenuous about what he really wants tho. He doesn’t want any debate. He wants “Go Dawgs” and some Oregon shit talk.

And that's why a site that at one time had the monopoly for Husky Football has lost 2/3rd of it's posters and postings.

There is 20-25% of Husky Fans who just want to talk and be told how everything in the program is the best. Coaches, players, Administration, students, fans, recruits, etc. and that's who Kim and Chris, Scott cater to.

This is because they want to stay on the good side of the Athletic Dept so they aren't going to say anything negative and run the risk of that not happening.

The sub-optimal recruiting results so far that's going on is the perfect case study. The dawgman brain trust see/know it as well, but instead of admitting it and giving reasons as to why, they choose to have Fetters write an article showing the 10 guys in 15 years who were diamonds in the rough (why convienently leaving out the other 90% who never panned out) as the reason to not question the coaching staff.

This place survived/thrived and is now the dominant site for Husky Football preciseley because of the business model they choose.
    disagree
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,904
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

What year am I in?

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,740
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    godawgst said:

If the mob mentality is all positive, Kim has no problem. I’m sure Kim does have people complain about people questioning and criticizing some things. He’s so fucking disingenuous about what he really wants tho. He doesn’t want any debate. He wants “Go Dawgs” and some Oregon shit talk.

And that's why a site that at one time had the monopoly for Husky Football has lost 2/3rd of it's posters and postings.

There is 20-25% of Husky Fans who just want to talk and be told how everything in the program is the best. Coaches, players, Administration, students, fans, recruits, etc. and that's who Kim and Chris, Scott cater to.

This is because they want to stay on the good side of the Athletic Dept so they aren't going to say anything negative and run the risk of that not happening.

The sub-optimal recruiting results so far that's going on is the perfect case study. The dawgman brain trust see/know it as well, but instead of admitting it and giving reasons as to why, they choose to have Fetters write an article showing the 10 guys in 15 years who were diamonds in the rough (why convienently leaving out the other 90% who never panned out) as the reason to not question the coaching staff.

This place survived/thrived and is now the dominant site for Husky Football preciseley because of the business model they choose.
    I myself am embarrassed I ever posted there.