Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,935 Swaye's Wigwam
    Did you miss the section of the paper where Gov Kemp is lifting even more statewide orders? Of course you didn't. It's right here:

https://www.ajc.com/blog/politics/kemp-faces-choice-over-whether-allow-bars-nightclubs-reopen/3gtr4tPXQSy9nGURWGRueK/

I just listened to Kemp give his interview- he recently spoke with the Director of Piedmont Hospital who told him their increase in COVID patients were almost exclusively from Senior Centers. Good thing Kemp extended testing into nursing homes and now 66% of all occupants have been tested. Also working on getting their employees tested more as well. Sorry you don't get to spike the ball on Georgia and Kemp today. Maybe it will give you more time to count your piles of money and work on your Daddy issues.
  • Postal91Postal91 Member Posts: 1,803
    HHusky said:
    Imagine being such a pussy where getting sick is the new scary thingy. Not death, mind you, just sick. FYYFPOS
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,631 Founders Club
    Spike in Georgia COVID-19 cases partly from virus spread, expert says

An expert said it guys

Doesn't Georgia have super model as governor?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,635 Standard Supporter
    edited May 2020

Spike in Georgia COVID-19 cases partly from virus spread, expert says

An expert said it guys

Doesn't Georgia have super model as governor?

I hope to fuck there IS a spike in COVID cases. Herd immunity is the best bet against this thing and has been from Day 1. Keep the oldtimers strapped down in the wheelchairs and let the rest allow the human body to fight this virus the same way it has fought a gazillion viruses since the dawn of time.

If a vaccine is developed, great. In the meantime, count me in the George Carlin school of thought where swimming in sewage toughens up the anti-immune system. Faggots can stay inside wearing their little designer masks and then get knocked out by some different weak ass shit down the road when their anti-immune system has been put on stand-down. Fuck that.