Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Biden says black voters considering Trump over him "ain't black"

124»

Comments

• Options
    PandaOrangeChiknDuckPandaOrangeChiknDuck Member Posts: 545
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited May 2020

Biden demonstrated today the same attitude I've witnessed from hundreds or thousands of PNW Democrats during my adult life over the past 30 years. He literally looks at blacks as two dimensional figures, unlike his deeper, more substantial and important self. He weeps for the suffering black folks, but stabs them in the fucking face if they dare think for themselves. What a fucking Asshole. Same asshole he's been my whole adult life.

And that strongly reminds me of @HHusky's initial disclosures of his own racist attitudes when he called a black woman that disagreed with allegations of racism against the President as a "Prop."

More than one asshole espousing racist attitudes on the daily.

Black person talks professionally "he is so well spoken" ”articulate”

Black person has dreads "I dont like his hair"

Black person is an NFL player that went to Stanford "he is so smart I don't know why he behaves that way"
    Every time I hear that word it makes my skin crawl.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Biden demonstrated today the same attitude I've witnessed from hundreds or thousands of PNW Democrats during my adult life over the past 30 years. He literally looks at blacks as two dimensional figures, unlike his deeper, more substantial and important self. He weeps for the suffering black folks, but stabs them in the fucking face if they dare think for themselves. What a fucking Asshole. Same asshole he's been my whole adult life.

And that strongly reminds me of @HHusky's initial disclosures of his own racist attitudes when he called a black woman that disagreed with allegations of racism against the President as a "Prop."

Black person is an NFL player that went to Stanford "he is so smart I don't know why he behaves that way"
    "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

— Joe Biden, describing fellow candidate Barack Obama. The remark was made the same day Biden filed the official paperwork to launch his presidential campaign. Biden later apologized and said the remark was taken out of context.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

— Joe Biden, describing fellow candidate Barack Obama. The remark was made the same day Biden filed the official paperwork to launch his presidential campaign. Biden later apologized and said the remark was taken out of context.
    Those comments didn't bother me. "Clean" means free from scandals in politics. Same as saying "there's no dirt on that guy."

Fucking Media twisted it into a racist statement when it wasn't.

Probably the one out of a thousand statements dems make about "the blacks" that wasn't a racial slight, so the cumulation took him down, not the specific event.