Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Which one of you assholes

2»

Comments

• 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,494 Swaye's Wigwam
    Sometimes I'll try and sit down with my kids and watch cartoons with them. Without fail, I have no idea what the fuck is going on within five minutes. I'll say as much to my kids, and they'll explain to me in perfect detail this intricate plot that somehow the flash cuts and five sentences of dialog wasn't able to convey to me. It's like you have to have to attention span of a gnat and yet the attention to detail of a speed freak to be able to follow along. And this isn't even a "get off my lawn, crap shows these days" thing, as sometimes they're watching the same old cartoons I watched as a kid, and I know I was able follow along at their age.

My point is, this is also how I feel every tim something "happens" on Twitter and I have and figure out what.
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,102 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2020

Sometimes I'll try and sit down with my kids and watch cartoons with them. Without fail, I have no idea what the fuck is going on within five minutes. I'll say as much to my kids, and they'll explain to me in perfect detail this intricate plot that somehow the flash cuts and five sentences of dialog wasn't able to convey to me. It's like you have to have to attention span of a gnat and yet the attention to detail of a speed freak to be able to follow along. And this isn't even a "get off my lawn, crap shows these days" thing, as sometimes they're watching the same old cartoons I watched as a kid, and I know I was able follow along at their age.

My point is, this is also how I feel every tim something "happens" on Twitter and I have and figure out what.

I still haven't figured out how that danged coyote kept surviving those falls. Incredible stuff.