Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump cries about Pelosi pointing out that he is obese

Comments

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Lincoln the 6’4” rail splitter could have beat the shit out of any other President. EMFA @MikeDamone

Teddy would like a word.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,151
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2020

Lincoln the 6’4” rail splitter could have beat the shit out of any other President. EMFA @MikeDamone

I'd take Andrew Jackson. Dude swung a wicked cane and had a history of violence.

Sorry, @Swaye - you have to admit AJ was tuff. A dick to your peoples, but tuff.

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

Teddy would like a word.
    Both pugilists. LIPO.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

I'd take Andrew Jackson. Dude swung a wicked cane and had a history of violence.

Sorry, @Swaye - you have to admit AJ was tuff. A dick to your peoples, but tuff.

I think y’all are underestimating Big Dick LBJ and that Texas pride. He had a Kennedy killed, ffs.
  • Options
    "I have only two regrets: I didn't shoot Henry Clay and I didn't hang John C. Calhoun." -A. Jackson

Bad ass
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,467
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    ramenduck said:

Trump isn't morbidly obese. In your rat mind I am sure that you have talked yourself into believing what stretch told you was true.

Try growing a set of balls and thinking for yourself you boot licking follower.

Imagine running to an anonymous board because someone fat-shamed the president, then telling someone else they lack testicles.

You bring to this board what all message boards would look like if 1 in 100 men menstruated.
    You add no content. Try starting a thread or actually defending the hypocrisy of your point of view. The tough guy with the keyboard routine is old. Now get back in mommies basement and ask for some meatloaf.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,203
    Swaye's Wigwam

Teddy would like a word.
    Jackson, Grant, Teddy, JFK, Bush 1, and Ike were all combat vets. Sad to see how far our candidates have fallen
  • Options
    ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734

ramenduck said:

Trump isn't morbidly obese. In your rat mind I am sure that you have talked yourself into believing what stretch told you was true.

Imagine running to an anonymous board because someone fat-shamed the president, then telling someone else they lack testicles.

You bring to this board what all message boards would look like if 1 in 100 men menstruated.
    You add no content. Try starting a thread or actually defending the hypocrisy of your point of view. The tough guy with the keyboard routine is old. Now get back in mommies basement and ask for some meatloaf.
    This is why I routinely call you a lying sack of shit.

Without lying, what's my point of view, and what's hypocritical about it? Links please, your feelings are tired and boring.

And FFS get some jokes from this fucking decade.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,203
    Swaye's Wigwam

Teddy would like a word.
    Jackson, Grant, Teddy, JFK, Bush 1, and Ike were all combat vets. Sad to see how far our candidates have fallen
    You missed WASHINGTON, dammit!!1!
    No shit

Riding in front of the lines convinced he would never die. He was Robert Duval in Apocalypse Now in real life. Good catch

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

I love how we are parsing degrees of obesity as if it changes the fact that he’s fat.

Relative to Stacey Abrams, he's goddamned anorexic.

No way man, she’s a runway model!
    Aint no way that bitch has ever run. Not this way, not that way, not in any way.
  • Options
  • Options
    ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

Without lying, what's my point of view, and what's hypocritical about it? Links please, your feelings are tired and boring.

You Quooks take it to the refuge
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,467
    ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

You fucking idiot. You still can't cite a lie of mine. You are just a low life POS with nothing better to do than bang away on your keyboard in anger because you are intellectually inferior.

Go fuck yourself punk.
  • Options
    ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734

ramenduck said:

ramenduck said:

You fucking idiot. You still can't cite a lie of mine. You are just a low life POS with nothing better to do than bang away on your keyboard in anger because you are intellectually inferior.

Go fuck yourself punk.
    Didn't think so.
  • Options
    edited May 2020

Teddy would like a word.
    Let's not underestimate Zachary Taylor. Dude blew through Mexico like it was the Dream Team throwing down on Angola.

You know he probably sabered more than a few of those little brown people on the march to Monterey. And he took down a ranked Gen. Santa Ana in a crucial non-conference battle on the road.

Teddy never had to play a ranked swarthy squad on their home turf.

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    edited May 2020

Teddy would like a word.
    Let's not underestimate Zachary Taylor. Dude blew through Mexico like it was the Dream Team throwing down on Angola.

You know he probably sabered more than a few of those little brown people on the march to Monterey. And he took down a ranked Gen. Santa Ana in a crucial non-conference battle on the road.

Teddy never had to play a ranked swarthy squad on their home turf.

Nobody that dies from eating too many cherries is making my TUFFest anything list.

I still like my boy Teddy here: https://www.littlethings.com/teddy-roosevelt-tough-guy/2
  • Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,531
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    salemcoog said:

I love how we are parsing degrees of obesity as if it changes the fact that he’s fat.

Relative to Stacey Abrams, he's goddamned anorexic.

No way man, she’s a runway model!
    Aint no way that bitch has ever run. Not this way, not that way, not in any way.
    She rolls well.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    A waddleway model.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes