Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Cuomo: ‘Old People Die, That Is Going to Happen’

NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
Apparently that’s the best excuse The Guy Who Did Covid Right can come up with for sending infected seniors back to their nursing homes to infect others. Has the media stopped fawning all over this murderer yet?

https://www.redstate.com/streiff/2020/05/17/andrew-cuomo-explains-nursing-home-deaths-by-saying-old-people-die-that-is-going-to-happen/

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    That's finally some honest leadership... sorta
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,837 Standard Supporter
    Jeezus what a weak attempt at dodging his poor planning and execution. People died because he fucked up and he needs to take credit for that. I would have more respect for him if he did but he won't because we all know that rats support death panels (soylent green anyone?) and they will never admit they did something wrong if they think it will hurt their politics.
  • HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953

Jeezus what a weak attempt at dodging his poor planning and execution. People died because he fucked up and he needs to take credit for that. I would have more respect for him if he did but he won't because we all know that rats support death panels (soylent green anyone?) and they will never admit they did something wrong if they think it will hurt their politics.

Will you ever criticize President Trump for forcing us into quarantine and crushing the economy?
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,299
    doogie said:

Closest comparison is influenza.... but still
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited May 2020

Will you ever criticize President Trump for forcing us into quarantine and crushing the economy?
    Trump didn’t force anyone into quarantine. Some states, such as South Dakota, simply went on with life as usual. Each state made their own decisions on shutting down and to what level.

How can you be this stupid?

And the mentally challenged idiot chimes in.

Trump was telling those same states to slowly come out of quarantine a month ago. I don't fault him for anything. Your side was calling him every vile name in the book for stopping travel to and from China. He and team ramped up and got the supplies going and so over did it that we saw thousands of beds going empty, the overwhelming majority of ventilators going unused and being moved around to other countries that needed them more.. He was the only leader assuring the country that we would get through this while your side was predicting Armageddon and blaming Trump for a virus he had nothing to do with. Your side has spent this entire virus attempting to politicize us. Instead of doing anything, and I do mean anything, to pull the country together and act as one unit to combat this thing, your side was only trying to drive us all further apart for your fucking political gain. Shame on your rats.

For fuck sake dude, grow up. We are lucky a tireless businessman is in charge and had the country going strong before this virus hit. He is also the right person to take us out of this mess. The man knows how to make the economy go. If you rats were honest with yourselves you would give thanks that it was Trump in charge and not The Bitch or that idiot, China loving Biden.

Most dont care for Trump the individual but adults know he was President at this time for a reason. It was the same with Bush and his team after 9-11. If it had been that dumbass Gore we would never have attacked the enemy on their soil and took the time to drive them into the ground.

FFS you people are pathetic.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

so, you’re saying gov Brown is powerless against Trump?

Trump didn’t force anyone into quarantine. Some states, such as South Dakota, simply went on with life as usual. Each state made their own decisions on shutting down and to what level.

How can you be this stupid?
    "How can you be this stupid"

I quit asking that question of owl a long time ago.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

doogie said:

IT'S NOT THE FLUE¡11
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter

doogie said:

I'll take suicide in this one if the leftists keep this shit up. Quite easily.

Which state has Trump put into quarantine?

Washington? Nope- that was Benito Inslee

New York? Nope - Fredo pulled the trigger on that.

Cali - Nope -Adolph Newsom

Do I need to list off the other 47 states and names of their respective governors or can your google do the job for you?

(Hint Answer: - I'm not going to do that search. Do it yourself, dazzler, Jr.)

Or are you confused that Trump shut down the international borders and limited your Chinese Overlords from sending in a bunch more walking time bombs like they did in Italy?

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Tit appears Andrew Cuomo has never met @RaceBannon
    dnc said:

Tit appears Andrew Cuomo has never met @RaceBannon
    The Throbber chins any post with 'tit' in it.

Next time though -pics speak louder than words.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    I'm hearing that overdoses and slip backs from recovery are a growth stock

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    @dnc has the hot hand today.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter

They say there's one in every crowd that will believe absolutely anything.

I found him.