Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Who will be Joe Biden's running mate ??

Comments

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Amy Klobuchar
    Swaye said:

pawz said:
    Yep. Amy K really fucked me on this one. She's done.
    Amy now saying it’s all a LIE!!!

Something about the bureaucracy had her tied down and she was powerless to do anything or something
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    Hillary Rhodam Clinton
    The polls are wrong because half dem supporters dont vote, and tons of people claim they'll vote against trump but in private they arent voting for leftist fags
  • HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    I like Andrew Yang. Young, Smart and not a 1,000 years old.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,378 Founders Club
    Kamala Harris

That would be like you walking into a bar with a handsome straight male and thinking you are going to walk out with the girl. Ain't happening
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,941
    It has to be a woman, and after Joe's you ain't black statement is has to be a black woman. Camel Toe is the only credibly option. Abrams would be the woke crowd's pick but she would end up costing Joe votes with white suburbanites.
    Hillary Rhodam Clinton

Well that's why he wont be picked. Apparently the dems only like seriously running super old white men.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,353 Founders Club
    edited May 2020
    Amy Klobuchar
    SFGbob said:

It has to be a woman, and after Joe's you ain't black statement is has to be a black woman. Camel Toe is the only credibly option. Abrams would be the woke crowd's pick but she would end up costing Joe votes with white suburbanites.

This is my current thinking with the Amy K SJW fuck up from the past and current uber woke climate. Black woman or bust. And Abrams is a mega turn off to centrist Dems and cross over voters. But she is a super hero, so there's that.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,941
    Swaye said:

SFGbob said:

This is my current thinking with the Amy K SJW fuck up from the past and current uber woke climate. Black woman or bust. And Abrams is a mega turn off to centrist Dems and cross over voters. But she is a super hero, so there's that.
    Whoever Joe picks they are going to need to pass the very real test of could they be President because nearly everyone knows Joe isn't going to be calling the shots.
    Amy Klobuchar
    SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

SFGbob said:

Whoever Joe picks they are going to need to pass the very real test of could they be President because nearly everyone knows Joe isn't going to be calling the shots.
    I think it's a very real question to wonder whether he will still be with us on election day.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,862 Standard Supporter
    edited May 2020
    Swaye said:

pawz said:
    Yep. Amy K really fucked me on this one. She's done.

Too frigid for you, @Swaye?

Devil Eyes?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,489 Standard Supporter
    JANET RENO
    Swaye said:

SFGbob said:

No way Karens vote for Shirley from What's Happening.

• USMChawkUSMChawk Member Posts: 1,796
    Kamala Harris
    pawz said:

Query for those who voted Kamala. Why so sure?

Do we think the Biden campaign won't remember (swidt?) her performance in the debates? And how she fell faster than the last time she went to her knees for a promotion?

Certainly the Kanye-wing of Trump's criminal justice reform will remember Kamala's umm performance.

@SouthCarolinaDwag keeps telling us Biden doesn't need help with the blick vote.

She meets all his criteria. She’s articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking gal.
    Hillary Rhodam Clinton
    Swaye said:

SFGbob said:

But she is a super model so there's that.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,881 Founders Club
    Elizabeth Warren
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSNv6Ot1a0E

Nothing's changed with me. I still like Pocohantas in this one rather easily.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,378 Founders Club
    Kamala Harris
    Leave it to Joe to pick the Karen
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,028 Standard Supporter

Will Kamala have to provide services as she did for Slick Willie Brown?
    Amy Klobuchar
    Sledog said:

Would anyone even want those services?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,028 Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

Sledog said:

Would anyone even want those services?
    You know how desperate Soy Boys are!