Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

TUFFness this team needs

13»

Comments

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,612
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

dflea said:

dflea said:

I was fishing on Lake Limerick in Shelton. We heard the eruption at 8:30, but didn't know what it was.

When we hit the dock around 9, my buddy's mom came running down to the dock and said she had to take me home. We listened on the radio as reports came in - people were talking about a wall of mud heading toward I-5 and dozens of people killed etc. It was strange because I recall it just being a nice, sunny day and you couldn't see shit from where we were.

When we got to my house, my old man loaded everyone in the van and we drove up to Capitol Forest and found a big lookout where you could see the volcano. The ash cloud was pretty awesome. We hung out there for a while watching it and taking photos.

csb

You know Harry was sitting on the porch that morning, or maybe out on the lake fishing. In either case, it was over quick. He was telling the governor to get fucked before it was cool to tell the governor to get fucked. The more things change, the more they stay the same I guess.

JFC. who gives a shit that you went fishing and went to a lookout 40 years ago?
    Wash the sand out of your vag, ya old cunt. Nobody gives a fuck about anything you post here, either, but you still queefed 24 thousand post out of your twat anyway. Was that to make room for more sand?

Fuck off, bitch.
    You seem upset no one gives a fuck what you did 40 years ago today. It wasn’t remotely interesting. At all.

Of course people here give a shit about what I post. They are still repeating stuff I coined years ago.

Sorry that bothers you.
    Dumb thread, but everyone in it other than you gives at least a small shit. That's why they read and posted. At the same time they're all wondering why you're here reading and posting but not caring. It's the same thing everyone has been wondering over the duration of the time it took you to post thousands of times about how you dont give a fuck.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

I was fishing on Lake Limerick in Shelton. We heard the eruption at 8:30, but didn't know what it was.

When we hit the dock around 9, my buddy's mom came running down to the dock and said she had to take me home. We listened on the radio as reports came in - people were talking about a wall of mud heading toward I-5 and dozens of people killed etc. It was strange because I recall it just being a nice, sunny day and you couldn't see shit from where we were.

When we got to my house, my old man loaded everyone in the van and we drove up to Capitol Forest and found a big lookout where you could see the volcano. The ash cloud was pretty awesome. We hung out there for a while watching it and taking photos.

csb

You know Harry was sitting on the porch that morning, or maybe out on the lake fishing. In either case, it was over quick. He was telling the governor to get fucked before it was cool to tell the governor to get fucked. The more things change, the more they stay the same I guess.

Wash the sand out of your vag, ya old cunt. Nobody gives a fuck about anything you post here, either, but you still queefed 24 thousand post out of your twat anyway. Was that to make room for more sand?

Fuck off, bitch.
    You seem upset no one gives a fuck what you did 40 years ago today. It wasn’t remotely interesting. At all.

Of course people here give a shit about what I post. They are still repeating stuff I coined years ago.

Sorry that bothers you.
    Dumb thread, but everyone in it other than you gives at least a small shit. That's why they read and posted. At the same time they're all wondering why you're here reading and posting but not caring. It's the same thing everyone has been wondering over the duration of the time it took you to post thousands of times about how you dont give a fuck.
    I know you’re not new here. Stop acting like it.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Baseman said:

I was at a drive-in swap meet that morning (Sunday May 18) when the sky turned gray that day. how bout you?

NOC where you or anyone was on 5/18/1980

Why do people think it's interesting to tell people where they were? NOGAF
    Thanks for taking the time to participate.
  • Options

chuck said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

csb

Fuck off, bitch.

Sorry that bothers you.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

chuck said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

csb

Fuck off, bitch.

Sorry that bothers you.
    Global pandemic but this guy is bragging about being a legend on a message board that he paid $129 for to buy his friends. It’s an online frat for dweebs that can’t get laid. How is the trust fund looking, Tommy?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

csb

Fuck off, bitch.

Sorry that bothers you.
    Global pandemic but this guy is bragging about being a legend on a message board that he paid $129 for to buy his friends. It’s an online frat for dweebs that can’t get laid. How is the trust fund looking, Tommy?
    I dont know wtf is going on. I'm knot knew. I just dont get it. The damoane character has always kind of been a riddle to me. Once in a great while he slips up and reveals a human side, but the most prominent aspect of the character is his prickishness. Is it the key to the act or is it genuine? Am I one of a select few dumb people who doesnt get it?

I dont have answers. I'm just here asking questions.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2020
    chuck said:

chuck said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

csb

Fuck off, bitch.

Sorry that bothers you.
    I dont know wtf is going on. I'm knot knew. I just dont get it. The damoane character has always kind of been a riddle to me. Once in a great while he slips up and reveals a human side, but the most prominent aspect of the character is his prickishness. Is it the key to the act or is it genuine? Am I one of a select few dumb people who doesnt get it?

Yes.

Also, I never slip up. Ever. HTH
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

chuck said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

csb

Fuck off, bitch.

Sorry that bothers you.

Yes.

Also, I never slip up. Ever. HTH
    Good. As long as it's not just me.
  • Options
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam