Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mask issues

Comments

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2020
    More bravery stories about not wearing masks?

Excellent - this is almost as riveting as watching documentaries about Iwo Jima and Khe Sanh.

I bet they make TV shows about brave men like you fellas some day.

You want to be brave? Be a patriot? A free man? Stop paying your taxes.

Then I'll be impressed.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited May 2020
    dflea said:

Excellent - this is almost as riveting as watching documentaries about Iwo Jima and Khe Sanh.

Then I'll be impressed.

I'm still waiting for the fags at the Shopify risk team to okay our damn masks for sale.
    If you find that interesting.

I don't
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    People are making way too much drama over masks. ATBS, the very people saying wear them now are the same who said don't wear back in February & March. I am patient those who feel like they've been lied to about it. Furthermore, CDC released last week a meta-study regarding hand washing & non-N95 masks as influenza prevention: Ineffectual. But I'm hearing IT'S NOT THE FLUE¡~
  • Options

People are making way too much drama over masks. ATBS, the very people saying wear them now are the same who said don't wear back in February & March. I am patient those who feel like they've been lied to about it. Furthermore, CDC released last week a meta-study regarding hand washing & non-N95 masks as influenza prevention: Ineffectual. But I'm hearing IT'S NOT THE FLUE¡~

Wanna buy some
  • Options
    I guess it's just this - and I know you guysm are going to have a hard time believing this, but............

I respect and believe in other people's private property rights and if they are freaked out and want me to wear a mask to patronize their business, then that's what I'm going to do. If it's a government office and they ask me to wear a mask, I'm going to wear one - because I already let the government buttfuck me a dozen different ways, so it isn't any different.

I keep an N95 mask in my truck with no expectation of it keeping me safe from anything other than drywall dust - just so if someone wants one worn, I can put it on. They won't be making any documentaries about me bravely going into the store without my mask and making the counter person uptight.
  • Options
    dflea said:

I guess it's just this - and I know you guysm are going to have a hard time believing this, but............

I respect and believe in other people's private property rights and if they are freaked out and want me to wear a mask to patronize their business, then that's what I'm going to do. If it's a government office and they ask me to wear a mask, I'm going to wear one - because I already let the government buttfuck me a dozen different ways, so it isn't any different.

I keep an N95 mask in my truck with no expectation of it keeping me safe from anything other than drywall dust - just so if someone wants one worn, I can put it on. They won't be making any documentaries about me bravely going into the store without my mask and making the counter person uptight.

You should buy like 1000. From me.
  • Options

dflea said:

You should buy like 1000. From me.
    lol

I only need one, dude.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

I have no issue with any of that, other than it sounds like you have some inherent germophibia.
  • Options

dflea said:

Then I'll be impressed.

Cuck post. Cuck poster
    Sure thing, house mouse. You're so brave at home with your manicured lawn and nails - and your 80k wine cellar.

lol

Storm the convenience store without your mask, tough guy. And have the Chianti tonight.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dflea said:

Sanding drywall at your age? Sorry you lost the Game of Life. Good Effort, though.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited May 2020
    dflea said:

dflea said:

Sanding drywall at your age? Sorry you lost the Game of Life. Good Effort, though.
    Yeah, that's what I said.

You stupid fucker. I bet your dad wanted to slap the fuck out of you all the time, but judging by your posts, your mom stopped him.

Tell us again how well-read and experienced you are, champ. Maybe throw in some commentary on your reading comprehension, too.

lol

What a fuckin' retard.
    Must've been the other @dflea who wrote
    I keep an N95 mask in my truck with no expectation of it keeping me safe from anything other than drywall dust.

Easy Fishboy. Too much of that Monarch Vodka will put you in the hospital.

Go easy on it, Fatso.
  • Options

dflea said:

dflea said:

You stupid fucker. I bet your dad wanted to slap the fuck out of you all the time, but judging by your posts, your mom stopped him.

Tell us again how well-read and experienced you are, champ. Maybe throw in some commentary on your reading comprehension, too.

lol

What a fuckin' retard.
    I keep an N95 mask in my truck with no expectation of it keeping me safe from anything other than drywall dust.

Go easy on it, Fatso.
    Do be fair I'm literally labeling them as for industrial use only
  • Options

dflea said:

dflea said:

lol

What a fuckin' retard.

Go easy on it, Fatso.
    Holy fuck - I guess it's on me that I expected you to be anything other than a complete fucking retard.

I expect an N95 mask to protect me from drywall dust. I don't expect it to protect me from covid19.

I didn't fucking say I was doing drywall, you stupid motherfucker.

Jesus christ - how did your dad not fucking drown you as a child?
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,612
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

A sheepish, "follow the leader" inclination among many people is an immature manifestation of human social nature. An excessive desire to be cared for; to follow, to win approval by acquiescence rather than achievement - these make a person malleable and easy to control. Thank God the social aspect of human nature doesn't take that form in all.

For others, social nature takes the healthier and more resilient form of consenting, interdependent exchange among peers.

These are the people who refuse to be subjugated.

This mask thing makes the difference between the two more obvious:

Sheeple are wearing masks even outside, while engaged in solo activities or interacting with members of their own households.

Their need to appease authority is so strong that they refuse to process the thought, "what purpose does this serve?"

The answer, of course, is this:

Wearing masks in public offers visual support to the propaganda on which The Great Suppression is based:

"We are all in great danger. Follow directives without question!"

Must we win over "majority support" before throwing off this oppression? Of course not! We need only return to our lives; a "radical" act of civil disobedience at present.

There wasn't "majority support" for the seemingly suicidal effort by the colonists to throw off the tyranny of the Crown in the Founding era, either. But they did it.

Sheeple require the affirmation of being in the majority.

We're not sheeple.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gazIa2IibZA
  • Options
    Dflea is absolutely correct