Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Howard Stern calls on Trump to Resign

Comments

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

I listened to him almost every day when he was on regular radio. Then on satellite up until about 10 years ago. I never really thought about why I quit, but I think it's simply competition with podcasts. Up until 10 years ago Stern was the only game in town. Cars weren't equipped to make listening to podcasts from your phone easy and their wasn't many compelling podcasts to chose from. All that changed. Given 1000's or choices, Stern just didn't measure up. It's like when we had 5 TV channels and horrible shows like the Love Boat has massive ratings.

Stern has devolved into an angry Howard Hughes character and it's just not interesting compared to what else is out there.

@iDawg & @RaceBannon true?!?!
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,149
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I have listened to Howard for 30 years. He is now un-listenable. He is what he used to make fun of, the rich, elite liberals. His OCD is so bad that he has been locked up in his basement on Long Island and see's no one. He just knows he is going to die from coronavirus. His wife has to wear a hazmat suit to walk in the room he is occupying and I am not joking.

The last time I listened Howard was droning on and on about how wonderful Cuomo was and what a bad job Trump did. He is exactly like other libs, he only reads his comfort sources for news and they are all far left. How anyone could blame Trump when Trump gave NYC more than they ever needed and it was Cuomo who ordered those with the virus to be taken back to Sr. Citizen assisted living homes thus killing thousands of those living in those homes, is beyond me. NY is the worst place to be if you are worried about getting the virus. But like rats do, they blame everyone but themselves and their politicians.

Howard is just another mentally deranged rat.

Oh and whoever said Trump hates a lot of his supporters, please provide the proof.

Yeah, Trump is going to come out and say he hates people that vote for him. Stern is right about that. Before Trump was president, he hated a lot of these people.
    Agreed. I’m not sure what proof would be sufficient other than Trump saying “these people disgust me,” which he obviously never would. I think you can reasonably assume the sorts of people with whom Trump associates and it is not the people you see at his rallies. Like attracts like. I’m sure he loves that they vote for him, but it’s unlikely he’d want to associate with them.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    MelloDawg said:

I have listened to Howard for 30 years. He is now un-listenable. He is what he used to make fun of, the rich, elite liberals. His OCD is so bad that he has been locked up in his basement on Long Island and see's no one. He just knows he is going to die from coronavirus. His wife has to wear a hazmat suit to walk in the room he is occupying and I am not joking.

The last time I listened Howard was droning on and on about how wonderful Cuomo was and what a bad job Trump did. He is exactly like other libs, he only reads his comfort sources for news and they are all far left. How anyone could blame Trump when Trump gave NYC more than they ever needed and it was Cuomo who ordered those with the virus to be taken back to Sr. Citizen assisted living homes thus killing thousands of those living in those homes, is beyond me. NY is the worst place to be if you are worried about getting the virus. But like rats do, they blame everyone but themselves and their politicians.

Oh and whoever said Trump hates a lot of his supporters, please provide the proof.

Yeah, Trump is going to come out and say he hates people that vote for him. Stern is right about that. Before Trump was president, he hated a lot of these people.
    Agreed. I’m not sure what proof would be sufficient other than Trump saying “these people disgust me,” which he obviously never would. I think you can reasonably assume the sorts of people with whom Trump associates and it is not the people you see at his rallies. Like attracts like. I’m sure he loves that they vote for him, but it’s unlikely he’d want to associate with them.
    I’ll let Dave explain it:

https://youtu.be/hH-wCe5oAv8
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,402
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I will ask you like I asked the last dumbass who refused to respond.

Quote one thing that Trump has said that supports the comment you just made.

You rats suck. You say this shit without any proof. Its just what you FEEL. Drama queen bullshit.

Come on pussy, show us the proof.

What a bunch of fucking idiots you rats are. None of you can defend your FEELINGS.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,402
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dflea said:

You rats suck. You say this shit without any proof. Its just what you FEEL. Drama queen bullshit.

What a bunch of fucking idiots you rats are. None of you can defend your FEELINGS.
    Hey - fuck you.

Roadie isn't a partisan hack like you are, you fucking goat. Maybe labeling anyone you disagree with a "rat" isn't the best position, unless you're a mindless cunt.

dflea said:

Hey - fuck you.

Roadie isn't a partisan hack like you are, you fucking goat. Maybe labeling anyone you disagree with a "rat" isn't the best position, unless you're a mindless cunt.

And you presented nothing but fucking FEELINGS.

Fuck off you mental punk. Show me proof of where Trump stated he hated people that would vote for him or shut the fuck up .

Come on dipshit, bring the proof.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

What matters are policy and results

You should look for a boyfriend elsewhere

Fucking THIS!!!!!

Trump is a fucking asshole. As if I give a shit. Lots of good presidents were assholes.

And Lincoln might have been a Cocksucker. As if I give a shit about that either. Lots of good presidents were kinks.

I care about National Security, a healthy Economy, and a bright future for my kids.

Trump has done shit nobody else would even touch about those.

So I'm fine with his Presidency.
    Lincoln was a POS
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited May 2020
    dnc said:

Still does.

And the proof is that someone who hangs out with Trump came out and said it.

Trump hung out with the Clintons. You know the deplorables haters.

Not to mention Epstein.

Of course Trump hates most of his base. This isn't news.
    Trump hates his base so much he brought back their jobs that were never coming back. LEARN TO CODE, dipshits. That’s the DemocRAT message. Those poor black, brown, and yellow folk in 3rd-world countries can do those jerbs.
    dflea said:

Hey - fuck you.

DemocRAT, Boy Wonder. Jesus fucking Christ.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Fuck off you mental punk. Show me proof of where Trump stated he hated people that would vote for him or shut the fuck up .

I just brought the proof that you're a complete faggot and a whiny cunt.

It's irrefutable at this point.

Why are all you worthless Duck faggots hanging out here? Can't you just go kill your worthless Duck-loving asses instead?

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dflea said:

Hey - fuck you.

Who was hated more than Hillary? And you voted for her.

It's not that complicated, dummy.
  • Options

What matters are policy and results

You should look for a boyfriend elsewhere

Fucking THIS!!!!!

Trump is a fucking asshole. As if I give a shit. Lots of good presidents were assholes.

And Lincoln might have been a Cocksucker. As if I give a shit about that either. Lots of good presidents were kinks.

I care about National Security, a healthy Economy, and a bright future for my kids.

Trump has done shit nobody else would even touch about those.

So I'm fine with his Presidency.
    Lincoln was a allegedly cocksucking POS
    *Fixed
  • Options

dflea said:

Hey - fuck you.

No, I didn't, you fucking twat.

Why do you have to be such a lying cunt?
  • Options
    dflea said:

dflea said:

Hey - fuck you.

No, I didn't, you fucking twat.

Why do you have to be such a lying cunt?
    Why were you balls deep in Hillary if you didn't vote for her?

Cause its the best you can get?
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

dflea said:

I just brought the proof that you're a complete faggot and a whiny cunt.

It's irrefutable at this point.

Why are all you worthless Duck faggots hanging out here? Can't you just go kill your worthless Duck-loving asses instead?

Whoa boy. Here we go. Dflea didn’t go to his anger management zoom meeting this week.
    odd, there’s somebody called Indica dflea on the sign in sheet. Maybe he just doesn’t remember all the helpful hints?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I like when you doogs get into each other. I get all mixed up as to what's what so I sit back and enjoy the show.
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,870
    Standard Supporter
    I still like a lot of Stern's interviews, at least as of a few years ago, but most of the rest of his show is tough to listen to.
  • Options
    Nothing is more likable than the effortlessly triggered Friday @dflea meltdowns.

I wish I could be there to witness his "Fuck You Turdbomber" when he stabs a fish hook through his hand.

Rent-Free in Fishboy's head and the fat fuck can't do shit about it.
  • Options
    edited May 2020

Nothing is more likable than the effortlessly triggered Friday @dflea meltdowns.

I wish I could be there to witness his "Fuck You Turdbomber" when he stabs a fish hook through his hand.

Everyone can just scroll up and see you start humping my leg in this thread, not the other way around, you ignant cunt.

You're living rent free in Dumbfuckville. Living large, too.

What a butthole you are.