Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Is it "by the book" when...

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,941
your chief of staff and your Vice President are involved in unmasking the identities of your political rival's staff?

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,067 Standard Supporter
    Hillary losing fucked them all!
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,836 Standard Supporter
    Fuck democrats. They tried to take away my vote. I won't forget it.

The most corrupt administration in the history of the country. Lets hope this has motion behind it powerful enough to tarnish his historical record for the next 200 years.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    All this shit comes out because these idiots were absolutely positive that hillary was going to win, and knew that theyd get rewarded for it.
    Trump winning was great in so many ways.

All this shit comes out because these idiots were absolutely positive that hillary was going to win, and knew that theyd get rewarded for it.

Assuming there is some momentum in the corrupt media, it will be the biggest scandal in political history. This makes Watergate look like tinker toys.

Assuming there is some momentum in the corrupt media, it will be the biggest scandal in political history. This makes Watergate look like tinker toys.

It'll most likely be swept under the rug.
    I have some acquaintances in DC who are rats and worried.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,941
    edited May 2020

They then proceeded to use the FBI and the DOJ to thwart Trump's policies. Along with their friends in the media, they coordinated a leak campaign designed to undermine and harass the incoming Administration. They actively worked to undermine the incoming Administration. Trump wasn't allowed to benefit from a peaceful transition of power and Obama and his operatives in the Press and in government like Comey, and Yates made sure that Trump would get no honeymoon period.

And then they conspired to appoint a Special Prosecutor, based entirely are pure bullshit, that they used to try and remove Trump and derail his Administration.

And assholes like the Dazzler complain about how Trump has violated norms and undermined our institutions.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

The most corrupt administration in the history of the country. Lets hope this has motion behind it powerful enough to tarnish his historical record for the next 200 years.

Just curious, do you live in Oregon?
    Yates then declared the 5th and retired on full retirement pay.

The rat dream.
    salemcoog said:

So take steps since before Inaugaration Day to delegitimize the presumed loser as a cheater and a traitor. But Oh Shit, the presumed loser wins!!!!! Now what???

That's OK, let's start going after anyone associated with the campaign and paint a picture of being in Bed with Putin. shake em down, threaten to throw the book and then offer deals. And then sick an alleged independent investigative team to put a microscope up everyones ass for 2 years and have the media pump it up as We got Him NOW!!!.

That doesn't work, so let's go with an impeachment attempt for something that the Democratic nominee admitted doing on tape himself. That doesn't work so use the opportunity of a Pandemic to make sure that the Economy goes so far into the crapper where foreclosures, evictions, homeless children, crime, Suicides, Hunger, Overdoses and every imaginable ill of Society skyrockets. And then use the MSM and eager Governors to convince their faithful that we all are gonna die if we dare put people back to work.

And once there's nothing left come September, open things back up and get people working again. But by then, there aren't many jobs left. So get the ally of the MSM to triple down on this all being Trump's fault and this is Trumps economy because He didn't stop the virus. All the while continue to never blame China for any of this.

Have I missed anything?

Blame working as racist.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    This won’t move the panicdemic and trumps failure to stop the virus and his highest unemployment since the depression from the front page

The most corrupt administration in the history of the country. Lets hope this has motion behind it powerful enough to tarnish trecord for the next 200 years.

I grew up there. Went to school there through college. Moved to Magnolia in Seattle for 5 years then moved to Atlanta.

I bought my mother a house there to move her out of a mobile home that she raised me and 2 siblings in. Paid off the house and am still paying close to $5,000 a year in property taxes for a 1562 sq ft house in Beaverton.

Why do you ask?
  • HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    Anybody notice that Obama hasn't been the President in years?

Anybody notice that Obama hasn't been the President in years?

Trump shouldnt stop until Obama is viewed as a criminal and an illegitimate president.

The most corrupt administration in the history of the country. Lets hope this has motion behind it powerful enough to tarnish trecord for the next 200 years.

I grew up there. Went to school there through college. Moved to Magnolia in Seattle for 5 years then moved to Atlanta.

I bought my mother a house there to move her out of a mobile home that she raised me and 2 siblings in. Paid off the house and am still paying close to $5,000 a year in property taxes for a 1562 sq ft house in Beaverton.

Why do you ask?
    Just trying to get context for your “stolen vote” comment.

How do you feel about your fellow Georgians that were disenfranchised for real?
    salemcoog said:

Save it for Grindr tonight Tommy.
    Grindr never sleeps