Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Incredibly significant. For the VP, and that entire clan of high level henchmen to request unmasking of a Trump campaign fixture and his incoming National Security Advisor is so otherwordly as to make it hard to describe. Also pokes a big fat hole in Biden;s recent interview claiming to not know shit. I am not saying Trump is right when he says the Obama Admin pulled a Watergate on him, but I am no longer saying he is wrong either. Something is rotten in the State of Denmark....

Biden doesnt remember shit.
    It probably actually true. Good ole' Alzheimers Joe! Corn Pop did it!
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,747
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited May 2020
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Incredibly significant. For the VP, and that entire clan of high level henchmen to request unmasking of a Trump campaign fixture and his incoming National Security Advisor is so otherwordly as to make it hard to describe. Also pokes a big fat hole in Biden;s recent interview claiming to not know shit. I am not saying Trump is right when he says the Obama Admin pulled a Watergate on him, but I am no longer saying he is wrong either. Something is rotten in the State of Denmark....

There was never a Corn Pop. That's so obviously contrived it's laughable.

Biden watched a Little Rascals tape and stole "appropriated" the idea from Buckwheat. Couldn't be more obvious.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

There was never a Corn Pop. That's so obviously contrived it's laughable.

Biden watched a Little Rascals tape and stole "appropriated" the idea from Buckwheat. Couldn't be more obvious.
    Actually, the Corn Pop story may have been one of the few times Biden wasn't lying.

https://heavy.com/news/2019/09/joe-biden-corn-pop-william-morris/
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    Now the real question, which one of these fuckers leaked Flynn's conversation to the press because that's actually a felony. Remember libs, no one is above the law. I expect leftists to maintain that position about as long as they stuck with "believe all women."
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,302
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    This is just one part of the treason. The BO admin wanted to fuck up the Trump presidency and potentially, under a blanket of lies and a fake dossier, take away the vote of half the nation. Its clear that they wanted Flynn out of the way and since he had conversations with a Russian representative they wanted to unmask him at the same time as pushing the fake dossier that BO and The Bitch dreamed up after they actually did collude with Russians. If you recall, Flynn first and then the story that Trump Jr. had met with a Russian Rep second and then we all got to see that lying bitch Pelosi on television informing us all that we now needed a special council.

The FBI and BO admin knew that Flynn's conversations had nothing in them and that he was just doing his job but this provided them momentum.

Keep in mind that BO and the FBI, DOJ, The Bitch, the DNC all knew in 2016 that the dossier was fake.

The reality is that these are truly treasonous acts. At the very least an effort to overturn an election, at the worst a conscious effort to take away the rights of half of all American citizens.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

This is just one part of the treason. The BO admin wanted to fuck up the Trump presidency and potentially, under a blanket of lies and a fake dossier, take away the vote of half the nation. Its clear that they wanted Flynn out of the way and since he had conversations with a Russian representative they wanted to unmask him at the same time as pushing the fake dossier that BO and The Bitch dreamed up after they actually did collude with Russians. If you recall, Flynn first and then the story that Trump Jr. had met with a Russian Rep second and then we all got to see that lying bitch Pelosi on television informing us all that we now needed a special council.

The FBI and BO admin knew that Flynn's conversations had nothing in them and that he was just doing his job but this provided them momentum.

Keep in mind that BO and the FBI, DOJ, The Bitch, the DNC all knew in 2016 that the dossier was fake.

The reality is that these are truly treasonous acts. At the very least an effort to overturn an election, at the worst a conscious effort to take away the rights of half of all American citizens.
    and yet nothing will happen to anyone you’ve heard of before this all started
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,758
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Depending on how serious this gets, they might have to use that defense.
    How ?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    pawz said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

How ?
    I was just flinging poo agains the wall. Going way hypothetical that Biden has to mount a vigorous defense in the next few months to avoid indictment or something. Sacrifice the candidacy by pleading (publicly if not legally) diminished faculties for contradictions on the Flynn case.

PS,
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Perfect time for expansion of the surveillance state...
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,206
    Swaye's Wigwam

pawz said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

How ?
    I was just flinging poo agains the wall. Going way hypothetical that Biden has to mount a vigorous defense in the next few months to avoid indictment or something. Sacrifice the candidacy by pleading (publicly if not legally) diminished faculties for contradictions on the Flynn case.

PS,
    Biden going to be the Friday Sacrifice of the Dem party.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

pawz said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

How ?

PS,
    Biden going to be the Friday Sacrifice of the Dem party.
    Assuming that, can it be pitched as saving the Party instead of rigging yet another nomination?