Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,834
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Yep. I can't get my driver's license renewed but I can be made to go get an anti-body test? You get the actual info you need from a random testing, then extrapolate. You get the information to lock up every asymptomatic chi com crude carrier and there are hundreds of thousands of those, if not millions from a test at gunpoint.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,783
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    If they paid people to test, why wouldn't that work? Advertise it. They do that for university studies. I did one once when I was pour. For fuck's sake, they've sank 3 trillion fucking dollars into Wuhan Cough measures - I'm sure they can print the money
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,856
    Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Seems like the antibody test is on the back burner. It could be popular as you would be able to actually give people their freedom back at the individual level.

All the testing they are talking about now for sports, contact tracing, etc is a positive/negative in the moment and not for antibodies. That leaves the goal line still movable and will be the preference to the governors. No one on the individual level should have any interest in that type of test and there should be skepticism. It can only rob you of freedom.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,572
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Anti bodies are for fags.

I'm PRO bodies. Bodies with joobs to be precise.