Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

For all those interested in the GA covid experiment

BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,359
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
The numbers are still going down.

No one knows where this all ends up but so far in GA the move to open things back up is encouraging. Lets all hope it continues.

https://dph.georgia.gov/covid-19-daily-status-report

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,602
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Your privelege is showing
  • Options
    HH Posted an article about GA supposedly "cooking the books". What he and other bomb shelter inhabitants don't get is that GA has measured cases the exact same way since the beginning. So the trends are what they are.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,895
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Are there any Kurds in Georgia?

State of...not Republic of....

• Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited May 2020

HH Posted an article about GA supposedly "cooking the books". What he and other bomb shelter inhabitants don't get is that GA has measured cases the exact same way since the beginning. So the trends are what they are.

There are a lot of leftists who seem to be looking for more death, but @HHusky is the only one I’ve seen who seems genuinely giddy about people dying to the point he actively seeks the worst possible scenario and wants states that are opening to fail.

Very odd. Not sure how someone gets to that place in their mind.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    GA yesterday reported most new cases in about 2 weeks but not necessarily unexpected or doom and gloom. Hospitalizations are low and no cord wood stacks of bodies. Time lag from infection to conclusion tends to be around 23-24 days though so LIPO.
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,091
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It's interesting that cases spike on Monday but it's not all that surprising if you really think of it.
  • Options
    GDS said:

GA yesterday reported most new cases in about 2 weeks but not necessarily unexpected or doom and gloom. Hospitalizations are low and no cord wood stacks of bodies. Time lag from infection to conclusion tends to be around 23-24 days though so LIPO.

So next week right
  • Options
    georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,599
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

It's interesting that cases spike on Monday but it's not all that surprising if you really think of it.

It spikes every monday- the two week average is the important number and it's declinging.
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,091
    Swaye's Wigwam

It spikes every monday- the two week average is the important number and it's declinging.
    Yep
  • Options

Imagine being on the left and rooting for death and destruction because the orange man said some mean things about rapists

Imagine being scotti, ramen, HH and looking at the graphs and actually wanting to post contrary to anything OTHER THAN THE POSITIVE TRENDS THAT ARE STARING THEM RIGHT IN THE FACE! Less Americans are dying! They should be celebrating!

I mean for fucks sake, what is wrong with these people? Seriously.
  • Options
    ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734

Imagine being on the left and rooting for death and destruction because the orange man said some mean things about rapists

Imagine being scotti, ramen, HH and looking at the graphs and actually wanting to post contrary to anything OTHER THAN THE POSITIVE TRENDS THAT ARE STARING THEM RIGHT IN THE FACE! Less Americans are dying! They should be celebrating!

Got a link, you lying dumbfuck? All these lefty COVID posts of mine should be pretty recent. As usual, don't hurt yourself.
  • Options
    ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734

The numbers are still going down.

No one knows where this all ends up but so far in GA the move to open things back up is encouraging. Lets all hope it continues.

https://dph.georgia.gov/covid-19-daily-status-report

Let me get on record so Atlduck doesn't lie, as usual, about what I said later. These numbers are encouraging and I hope that they reflect reality, and that they hold.

I was skeptical about the order in which Georgia phased in its opening, but am rooting for it to work so the rest of us can get back at it. Kudos to Georgia for dipping their nuts in the water.
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Imagine not liking our countries response to the pandemic and refusing to criticize the captain of the ship. AKA our President Trump.
  • Options

Fewer.
  • Options
    ramenduck said:

Got a link, you lying dumbfuck? All these lefty COVID posts of mine should be pretty recent. As usual, don't hurt yourself.
    You are correct. It was insinceredog who I was responding to. You turds look and smell so much alike, well, you'll just have to forgive me.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470

It’s already been explained to you that graph is useless because the GPH excludes so many cases from it. They point it out on top of the page. Largely new cases are flat which is still encouraging considering things are opening up.