Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Candace Owens on the Arbery killing

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,352
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Narrowed down to civil lawyers in Washington. Strong work! Of course I’ve said that here repeatedly, but I always want to affirm special needs poasters.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780

Not a good look for Candace. People go on job sites all the fucking time. If he were running away with power tools, then maybe you have a point, but just walking through and looking at unfinished, not lived in homes is something almost everyone I know has done.

This

Especially in a growing development, its very common for neighbors to go on walks and walk through houses during the course of construction. Even the contractors know this, that's why they don't leave anything of value in the house. Was the kid looking for something to steal? Who knows...but he didn't do anything that 80-90% of people haven't done.
    Responses like this worry me and give me a foreboding sense that more shootings like this are inevitable. Again, the "everybody does it" is a terrible standard to approve of or teach is "okay" to children. A better standard is, you never know what you're getting into when you invade somebody else's property, rights, home (including under construction), yard, pasture, woods, or vehicle, so DON'T FUCKING DO IT. It's equally possible the proverbial other guy has already been robbed or burglarized and has stepped up his "security" or vigilance as a result.

In short, FUCK WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S SHIT AT YOUR OWN RISK. Goddamn! I can't believe I'm hearing these "what's reasonable" or what "should've happened" when another kid is lying dead in the fucking street.

Just because a lot of people have gotten away with illegal conduct doesn't mean you won't be the first one that catches a bullet for doing the same goddamn'd thing. "That's not fair" doesn't mean jack shit when you're bleeding out in the street. Jesus.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

Narrowed down to civil lawyers in Washington. Strong work! Of course I’ve said that here repeatedly, but I always want to affirm special needs poasters.

Worker's Comp Lawyer: The Legal System's equivalent to Romper Room.
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,154
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

HHusky said:

Those guys are the fucking worst. Basically stealing from injured workers.
  • Options

HHusky said:

Wrong again, Clouseau.
  • Options
    edited May 2020

As any parent would teach their children, you DO NOT go poking around on construction sites, because a) you might get hurt, b) it's private property, and c) people steal shit from them all the time, and if you are seen there, you will be blamed for the thefts.

My guess is neither of @HHusky's dads taught him this, and his disabling TBI occurred on a construction site.

Yeah, so lets go block the street with guns out. If you watch the video, kid try's to avoid guys with the guns. There's a clear disadvantage for the guy. Think of it like you snuck into a frat party, were caught, and no you have 30 bro's ready to beat the shit out of you. They can A - Just let you go, or B - Beat the shit out of you. One option is really fucking easy, and the other is much more complicated. I can come up with many more examples. Or how about this one, getting a ticket for going 3 mph over the speed limit. Is it really necessary?
    Point is, you'll be making that same Fairness or Excessive Force argument 5 years from now when 500 more kids are lying dead in the street. Sometimes it's gonna go real bad when you do shit you aren't supposed to do. Understand those risks and that one bad guy or one lucky shot is all it takes to ruin a life.

P.S. Grabbing guns and pointing them at someone who isn't a visible threat is way, way beyond reasonable, and those two guys are in a heap of shit for that, no matter what. But I don't see Murder yet, based on the video or what I've read. Manslaughter? Maybe. Wrongful Death Suit that bankrupts both guys? Yup.
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Wrong again, Clouseau.
    So a Comp Lawyer isn't the Legal System's equivalent to Romper Room?

Oh Right. A bunch of Clarence Darrows, they are. Kreist.

Great Post, Moron.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    LebamDawg said:

maybe he was a jogger just looking at construction sites? or maybe, as Lebron James says, he was a black guy out jogging and ran into two hunters.

Regardless of this case, Lebron or anyone isn’t “literally being hunted “ when they leave their house. JFC.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,666
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    This is a hoax to help Kamala Harris vp campaign
  • Options

As any parent would teach their children, you DO NOT go poking around on construction sites, because a) you might get hurt, b) it's private property, and c) people steal shit from them all the time, and if you are seen there, you will be blamed for the thefts.

My guess is neither of @HHusky's dads taught him this, and his disabling TBI occurred on a construction site.

Yeah, so lets go block the street with guns out. If you watch the video, kid try's to avoid guys with the guns. There's a clear disadvantage for the guy. Think of it like you snuck into a frat party, were caught, and no you have 30 bro's ready to beat the shit out of you. They can A - Just let you go, or B - Beat the shit out of you. One option is really fucking easy, and the other is much more complicated. I can come up with many more examples. Or how about this one, getting a ticket for going 3 mph over the speed limit. Is it really necessary?
    Option B. Can't let GDIs start to think it's okay
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I’ve been this guy, except the bros were all talk and I grabbed a case of beer on my way out and they still didn’t do shit. Who knew I should have been murdered for this.
  • Options

I’ve been this guy, except the bros were all talk and I grabbed a case of beer on my way out and they still didn’t do shit. Who knew I should have been murdered for this.
    I'm hearing the pacific northwest bros are super tough
  • Options

I'm hearing the pacific northwest bros are super tough
    I’m not gonna judge them all based on one drunk angry bro. I got the sense that the others didn’t like that dude.
  • Options
    So how does that work...if you let a guy into your frat and it turns out he sucks, do you get to vote him off the island? Seems like there’s a high probability of that happening.
  • Options

By junior year, it's hard to imagine why anyone would want to sneak into a frat party.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,219

Same -except the Throbber was banging one of the little soroitutues in the chapter room.

She was the perfect little sister until somebody missed her and found her in the bushes with the boys in the band.
    The greeks don't want no freaks.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,287
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I've told this before but I am old and bored

Went to a dance at Evergreen State. We had a party house and they had a plant/tree that was perfect for the place. Believe it or not you could smoke inside back then so we starting rolling the tree out the door.

What are you guys doing?

This tree is DYING from the smoke. We're saving it

Ok cool

And out the door we went

Didn't get shot
  • Options

Same -except the Throbber was banging one of the little soroitutues in the chapter room.

She was the perfect little sister until somebody missed her and found her in the bushes with the boys in the band.
    The greeks don't want no freaks.

Sounds like the girl I convinced to give me head in exchange for a refill at the keg.