Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

US death toll could be double official figure, expert warns

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,468 Founders Club
    Please don't spam the bored
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club
    edited May 2020
    Experts agree with experts on what experts say at 11

People with that infected thumb they should get looked at were told stay home, they did, it turned into something serious, hasta la vista.

If it saves one life...
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358

If they would just listen to me and Grundle this would have been over by now.

Trumpian
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited May 2020
    HHusky said:

Trumpian
    I’m hearing based on initial models with social distancing this means 2-4.2 million deaths, Lionel. Dr. Fauci!

Miami is now under 6’ of water according to models from some point in time.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358

HHusky said:

Trumpian
    I’m hearing based on initial models with social distancing this means 2-4.2 million deaths, Lionel. Dr. Fauci!

Miami must have listened to Damone.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Trumpian

Miami must have listened to Damone.
    Seems that the governors in the West Coast Weirdo Trio should have listened to @MikeDamone and @GrundleStiltzkin. You know this too, but your thing is looking for reactions, which you’ve always done effectively with minimal effort.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Doogles said:

Experts agree with experts on what experts say at 11

People with that infected thumb they should get looked at were told stay home, they did, it turned into something serious, hasta la vista.

If it saves one life...

You hardly mention the Experts who disagree
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter

The death toll they are talking about isn't a natural consequence of the virus. It's the unintended consequences from the panic that was stirred up by the media, politicians and the CoronaBros of society.

If they would just listen to me and Grundle this would have been over by now. But with the CoronaBros and Karens cheerleading for a virus and enjoying their moral narcissism, things will probably not get back to normal anytime soon.

Fast nickles or slow dimes as we say in the real world. The VID will take it's toll or the depression will take its toll - pick your poison. Literally.

In the long run, we're all dead any way.

• MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,519 Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

Trumpian
    Did you save 2 million lives? That’s what I thought.
    edited May 2020
    MelloDawg said:

HHusky said:

Trumpian
    4* million according to some model that only the gullible believed, but of you did, you have to give the man credit.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter

MelloDawg said:

HHusky said:

Trumpian
    4* million according to some model that only the gullible believed, but of you did, you have to give the man credit.
    Even at that - a little over 1% of the population.

But 99% have to get thrown into the stone age.

Fuckingly stupid. But one life saved blah blah blah.

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    HHusky said:

Trumpian
    Trump should listen to us too.

HTH