Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Seth Rich dropped by to say Hi!

doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
How ya been?

I am reliably informed that the NSA or its partners intercepted at least some of the communications between Mr. Rich and Wikileaks. Before elaborating on that, however, I should first note the extent to which the “deep state” has already tried to cover up information about Mr. Rich. In an October 9, 2018 affidavit submitted in a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit, FBI section chief David M. Hardy testified that (1) the FBI did not investigate any matters pertaining to Mr. Rich, and (2) the FBI was unable to locate any records about Mr. Rich. Both claims were unequivocally false.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/05/huge-development-following-last-weeks-release-attorney-clevenger-alleges-office-dni-communications-seth-rich-wikileaks-russia-collusion-lie/

Comments

• RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club
    So Killary Clinton has another notch on her saddle bags?
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    Just let it go. It was a botched robbery where nothing was taken and Seth was alive and talking at the hospital but died there. Nothing suspicious at all.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club

Just let it go. It was a botched robbery where nothing was taken and Seth was alive and talking at the hospital but died there. Nothing suspicious at all.

huh, didn't know he was alive and talking at the hospital. So if it's proven the DNI has evidence of Rich and Wikileeks communicating isn't it pretty much a certainty he was the leaker? Moreover, why would his family want this truth to be burried? Did they end up getting a lake house too?
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

huh, didn't know he was alive and talking at the hospital. So if it's proven the DNI has evidence of Rich and Wikileeks communicating isn't it pretty much a certainty he was the leaker? Moreover, why would his family want this truth to be burried? Did they end up getting a lake house too?
    It’s just business

https://money.cnn.com/2017/05/23/media/seth-rich-family-letter-hannity-fox-news/
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,454 Swaye's Wigwam
    doogie said:

It’s just business

https://money.cnn.com/2017/05/23/media/seth-rich-family-letter-hannity-fox-news/
    He worked for the DNC. He probably comes from a family of HHuskys or Freemonts, who ignore anything red flag raising so long as it comes in the form of a donkey
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Comes from a Family of Clinton Loyalists/ donors
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter

And all they got away with was a Thumb drive full of Hillary's e-mails.

Worst Robbers Ever. Not dialed in at all.
    "Now, back to the NSA. Former NSA officials Bill Binney, Ed Loomis, and Kirk Wiebe are prepared to testify that the DNC emails published by Wikileaks could not have been obtained via hacking. Markings on the published emails – including the speeds at which the email files were transmitted – exclude the possibility of hacking. Instead, someone must have downloaded the files onto a thumb drive or something similar. Furthermore, the NSA or its Five Eyes partners in London would have intercepted any communications between Mr. Rich and Wikileaks."

Have I only been saying this for 1 year or 2? I can't remember exactly, but way before Mueller shit all over himself and the Dems in Congress.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,354
    Plenty of foil at the market I see.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    HHusky said:

Yeah, I hear there is even some crackpot idiot who claims Hillary didn't lie about her emails and that there was no prosecutorial misconduct in the Flynn case.
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Yeah, I hear there is even some crackpot idiot who claims Hillary didn't lie about her emails and that there was no prosecutorial misconduct in the Flynn case.
    Vintage dipshit RacistH. What else can he say?