Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

DM to HHusky you have chosen the role of board attorney, yes?

Comments

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    Lionel Hutz @HHusky isn’t a criminal attorney. He did work comp cases and profited on his clients’ misery. He’s admitted his legal career in one of his many meltdowns on The Woodshed.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    doogie said:

Legal Q for you.

Did The Mueller Team Violate Brady and Flynn Orders?

https://jonathanturley.org/2020/05/05/did-the-mueller-team-violate-brady/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Now you’re just getting desperate, there was no prosecutorial misconduct.
  • Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,562

Lionel Hutz @HHusky isn’t a criminal attorney. He did work comp cases and profited on his clients’ misery. He’s admitted his legal career in one of his many meltdowns on The Woodshed.

I believe HH is a respected legal source in dog licensing.
    Shocked that O’Keefed dodged your question.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,162
    Recent photo of HH after scoring a big legal victory

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    edited May 2020
    doogie said:

Legal Q for you.

https://jonathanturley.org/2020/05/05/did-the-mueller-team-violate-brady/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Van Grack can’t really defend himself publicly. Given that the DOJ moved to dismiss the Flynn prosecution during the very same week that a Federal Judge explicitly found that AG Barr lacks credibility in connection with the Russia investigation, I’ll await the disciplinary and/or disbarment proceedings against Van Grack you girls have been calling for.

I don’t think AG Butterball really wants to see any of that. Might call even more attention to his lack of credibility. He doesn’t want to trigger a public response from Van Grack. Might tend to support the obvious conclusion that the DOJ represents Daddy now.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,471 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

doogie said:

Legal Q for you.

Van Grack can’t really defend himself publicly. Given that the DOJ moved to dismiss the Flynn prosecution during the very same week that a Federal Judge explicitly found that AG Barr lacks credibility in connection with the Russia investigation, I’ll await the disciplinary and/or disbarment proceedings against Van Grack you girls have been calling for.

I don’t think AG Butterball really wants to see any of that. Might call even more attention to his lack of credibility. He doesn’t want to trigger a public response from Van Grack. Might tend to support the obvious conclusion that the DOJ represents Daddy now.
    Pure gibberish
    HHusky said:

doogie said:

Legal Q for you.

I don’t think AG Butterball really wants to see any of that. Might call more attention to his lack of credibility.
    “A federal judge.” Funny you don’t poont out who that judge is, but we know why. Van Gack dropped the charges and recused himself from all cases. Totally understandable when you believe you’re doing the right thing. He’s fucked.

You used to try harder, Lionel. You’ve lost your mediocre fastball, your change-up isn’t Moyer-level, your location is imprecise, so you’re serving up taters on a platter these days. We both know why you still post though.

HHusky said:

doogie said:

Legal Q for you.

Pure gibberish
    “As noted earlier, the Court has reviewed the version of the Mueller Report, Attorney General Barr’s representations made during his April 18, 2019 press conference, and Attorney General Barr’s April 18, 2019 letter. And, the Court cannot reconcile certain public representations made by Attorney General Barr with the findings in the Mueller Report. The inconsistencies between Attorney General Barr’s statements, made at a time when the public did not have access to the redacted version of the Mueller Report to assess the veracity of his statements, and portions of the redacted version of the Mueller Report that conflict with those statements cause the Court to seriously question whether Attorney General Barr made a calculated attempt to influence public discourse about the Mueller Report in favor of President Trump despite certain findings in the redacted version of the Mueller Report to the contrary.

These circumstances generally, and Attorney General Barr’s lack of candor specifically, call into question Attorney General Barr’s credibility . . . .”

District Court Judge Reggie Walton, May 5, 2020
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851

Recent photo of HH after scoring a big legal victory

That Jew lawyer
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

doogie said:

Legal Q for you.

Pure gibberish
    “As noted earlier, the Court has reviewed the version of the Mueller Report, Attorney General Barr’s representations made during his April 18, 2019 press conference, and Attorney General Barr’s April 18, 2019 letter. And, the Court cannot reconcile certain public representations made by Attorney General Barr with the findings in the Mueller Report. The inconsistencies between Attorney General Barr’s statements, made at a time when the public did not have access to the redacted version of the Mueller Report to assess the veracity of his statements, and portions of the redacted version of the Mueller Report that conflict with those statements cause the Court to seriously question whether Attorney General Barr made a calculated attempt to influence public discourse about the Mueller Report in favor of President Trump despite certain findings in the redacted version of the Mueller Report to the contrary.

These circumstances generally, and Attorney General Barr’s lack of candor specifically, call into question Attorney General Barr’s credibility . . . .”

Pathetic

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

doogie said:

Legal Q for you.

Pure gibberish

Pathetic
    Compelling argument
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

doogie said:

Legal Q for you.

Pure gibberish

Pathetic
    Compelling argument
    Still waiting on one from you
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

doogie said:

Legal Q for you.

You're a fucking psychopath

HHusky said:

doogie said:

Legal Q for you.

I don’t think AG Butterball really wants to see any of that. Might call more attention to his lack of credibility.
    “A federal judge.” Funny you don’t poont out who that judge is, but we know why. Van Gack dropped the charges and recused himself from all cases. Totally understandable when you believe you’re doing the right thing. He’s fucked.

You used to try harder, Lionel. You’ve lost your mediocre fastball, your change-up isn’t Moyer-level, your location is imprecise, so you’re serving up taters on a platter these days. We both know why you still post though.
    Boredom? I missed your response in the other thread I asked about the old educk days. What was your handle and is that fool Snotty69 still around here? How about Rambo?
    Washington Post had 'divisions in the newsroom' over Flynn's Russia calls, before publishing opinion piece

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/washington-post-michael-flynn-russia-divisions-opinion
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,079 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

doogie said:

Legal Q for you.

Pure gibberish

Pathetic
    Compelling argument
    You've had a chance to read the documents. They were everything Barr claimed and more. Maybe you can point out where he lied. I guess shopping cart accident law has different standards.

Show us where the bad Orange man and Mean AG touched you on this doll!
    edited May 2020

Washington Post had 'divisions in the newsroom' over Flynn's Russia calls, before publishing opinion piece

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/washington-post-michael-flynn-russia-divisions-opinion

Whatever you think of the Logan Act, some of us haven’t forgotten that Flynn’s plea deal allowed him to escape prosecution for his acting as a foreign agent without registering.

And apparently the accusations of Butterball’s dishonesty aren’t limited to those made by Republican appointed federal judges. https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/497044-former-doj-official-department-twisted-my-words-in-motion-to-drop
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,079 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Whatever you think of the Logan Act, some of us haven’t forgotten that Flynn’s plea deal allowed him to escape prosecution for his acting as a foreign agent without registering.

And apparently the accusations of Butterball’s dishonesty aren’t limited to those made by Republican appointed federal judges. https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/497044-former-doj-official-department-twisted-my-words-in-motion-to-drop
    You mean like Obama and Kerry Logan act stuff or something else?
    edited May 2020
    HHusky said:

You know the Dazzler has a strong case when he is attacking Barr’s physical appearance. You’ll notice that he no longer even touches his lie about there being no prosecutorial misconduct.
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

You know the Dazzler has a strong case when he is attacking Barr’s physical appearance. You’ll notice that he no longer even touches his lie about there being no prosecutorial misconduct.
    Barr is morbidly obese! Funny how Lionel Hutz was a few days ahead of that from Pelosi. Her staff must get their Dozens ideas from nutball sites DAILYkos and DemocratUnderground. You can’t beat Trump at Dozens.