Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Can you believe a trump said to clean and reuse masks.

Comments

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

The left helped the China 19 kill our citizens via Trump resistance.

Sounds like Trump is letting Americans die on his watch and is powerless to stop it.

Didn’t think the call for a vote of no confidence would come from Sledog.
    Sounds like Trump said mask could be decontaminated and re-used, and you liberals mocked him for it, likely leading to more old people dying from using dirty masks.

Off topic question, better today after the big meltdown last night, @ThomasFremont?
    The n95 mask.

Problem is a bunch of nurses and other healthcare professionals don’t have them. They have homemade pieces of cloth and improvised equipment.

Get it now? Sorry stupid question. Of course you don’t.
    What the fuck is Meltdown Man ranting about now? That has nothing to do with what Trump said in March.

He said to wash masks. The masks that are shown to still be effective from being washed are in short supply.

Get it yet, Montana?
    He said "sanitize." And a company in Ohio can sanitize 80k per day.

Only you, @ThomasFremont, would suggest he said "wash" in a dishwasher or clothes washing machine.

Fortunately Trump, and most of the world, are far ahead of you.
    The difference between wash and sanitize is not the point. At all.

Keep grasping.
    Words don’t matter unless they do. Spaulding has a warped sense of fair play.
    Acknowledges difference; Then says it's not the point.

It’s not the point. I never said anything about washing vs sanitizing. I’m saying that the type of mask that can be reused is not widely available. Or someone didn’t want to pay for them. Therefore, the fact that they can be reused is great, but only IF you have them.

The point was that many don’t. And Trump, Cuomo, hospital admins, whoever else in the chain failed to provide them.

You can argue about who’s job that was to fix, but I’ve seen enough improvised equipment from doctors and nurses I know personally to know there wasn’t enough. Why else would they be using donated hand sewn masks made out of T-shirt’s and sheets?
    Naturally It's all Trump's Fault!! Not because we have a bloated, disorganized health care system that will only get worse if it's socialized.

Just walk away. This one isn't going your way.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Sledog said:

Sounds like Trump is letting Americans die on his watch and is powerless to stop it.

Sounds like Trump said mask could be decontaminated and re-used, and you liberals mocked him for it, likely leading to more old people dying from using dirty masks.

Off topic question, better today after the big meltdown last night, @ThomasFremont?
    The n95 mask.

Problem is a bunch of nurses and other healthcare professionals don’t have them. They have homemade pieces of cloth and improvised equipment.

What the fuck is Meltdown Man ranting about now? That has nothing to do with what Trump said in March.

He said to wash masks. The masks that are shown to still be effective from being washed are in short supply.

Get it yet, Montana?

Only you, @ThomasFremont, would suggest he said "wash" in a dishwasher or clothes washing machine.

Keep grasping.

It’s not the point. I never said anything about washing vs sanitizing. I’m saying that the type of mask that can be reused is not widely available. Or someone didn’t want to pay for them. Therefore, the fact that they can be reused is great, but only IF you have them.

The point was that many don’t. And Trump, Cuomo, hospital admins, whoever else in the chain failed to provide them.

You can argue about who’s job that was to fix, but I’ve seen enough improvised equipment from doctors and nurses I know personally to know there wasn’t enough. Why else would they be using donated hand sewn masks made out of T-shirt’s and sheets?
    Naturally It's all Trump's Fault!! Not because we have a bloated, disorganized health care system that will only get worse if it's socialized.

I’m glad we’ve moved past your little wash vs sanitize side quest.

Boring!

Sledog said:

The n95 mask.

Get it yet, Montana?

Keep grasping.

Boring!
    You mean the point that you said wasn't the point and now concede was of course the point?

Sledog said:

The n95 mask.

Get it yet, Montana?

Keep grasping.

Boring!
    You mean the point that you said wasn't the point and now concede was of course the point?
    This isn’t the way

Sledog said:

The n95 mask.

Get it yet, Montana?

Keep grasping.

Boring!
    This isn’t the way
    Sorry you can only afford doctors who wear dirty T-Shirts on their faces.
  • DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    edited May 2020
    Some doctors treating coronavirus patients in New York are already reusing face masks because they're running out of supplies

https://www.businessinsider.com/doctors-new-york-treating-coronavirus-patients-reuse-n95-masks-2020-3

Sledog said:

The n95 mask.

Get it yet, Montana?

Keep grasping.

Boring!
    This isn’t the way
    HAhAhahahahahHaHAHAHA.

DJDuck said:

Some doctors treating coronavirus patients in New York are already reusing face masks because they're running out of supplies

https://www.businessinsider.com/doctors-new-york-treating-coronavirus-patients-reuse-n95-masks-2020-3

Nothing like a 7 week old article to make your case with. Hello Mid-March!
    edited May 2020
    Libs out on a limb again because of their own ignorance.

How to Sanitize N95 Masks for Reuse: NIH Study

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20200416/how-to-sanitize-n95-masks-for-reuse-nih-study#1
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Sledog said:

The n95 mask.

Get it yet, Montana?

Keep grasping.

They have been cleaned and reused for about 6 weeks now. Trump was mocked when he suggested it. That's the point. If you want to bitch about supply chain then start a thread.

Also, UV irradiated blood is injected to kill viruses and bacteria in the body. Hth

DJDuck said:

What are you talking about. If you can sanitize and reuse n-95 masks then you can do it now

I believe I am on your side.🤔

Sledog said:

The n95 mask.

Get it yet, Montana?

Keep grasping.

They have been cleaned and reused for about 6 weeks now. Trump was mocked when he suggested it. That's the point. If you want to bitch about supply chain then start a thread.

Also, UV irradiated blood is injected to kill viruses and bacteria in the body. Hth
    How hard is it for you fucks to understand that the n95 masks are not available everywhere? It doesn’t matter if they cure cancer if the people that need them can’t get them.

I don’t care if people mocked Trump. Go give him a hug if you care so much. If you can reach around his fat fucking ass. And then ask where the masks are for the folks that don’t have them.

CHRIST.
    It’s pretty simple. NIH study says you can sanitize and reuse masks. Medical personnel are doing it now. There are even you tube videos on the procedure.

Sledog said:

The n95 mask.

Get it yet, Montana?

Keep grasping.

How hard is it for you fucks to understand that the n95 masks are not available everywhere? It doesn’t matter if they cure cancer if the people that need them can’t get them.

I don’t care if people mocked Trump. Go give him a hug if you care so much. If you can reach around his fat fucking ass. And then ask where the masks are for the folks that don’t have them.

CHRIST.
    80k sanitized per day at one facility in Ohio. If that and the hundreds of thousands of other masks being manufactured and sanitized each day isn't enough, the problem isn't Trump. It's the supply chain, stupid.
    DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

What are you talking about. If you can sanitize and reuse n-95 masks then you can do it now

I believe I am on your side.🤔

It's an old, melodramatic article about professionals who are used to tossing multiple reusable items in the garbage all day long after a single use suddenly realizing not everything in healthcare should go right into the trash. That's a big reason why operations are so expensive in the US compared to Canada and Europe: They don't waste nearly as much product and equipment as the US does. That article about how the docs were improvising to deal with the problem is fine, but the supply of masks is sufficient to cover todays scope of the Virus. If they aren't getting to the docs, it isn't a leadership problem, it's a supply chain and a behavior problem.

But Tommy, RacistH and Co are much happier with the Delusion that this never would've happened if Hillary was President. That's the root of it all.

Sledog said:

The n95 mask.

Get it yet, Montana?

Keep grasping.

Boring!
    This isn’t the way
    HAhAhahahahahHaHAHAHA.

It's only funny because it's true. And everyone knows it.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    Hey

Sledog said:

The n95 mask.

Get it yet, Montana?

Keep grasping.

Boring!
    This isn’t the way
    Daddy Smails still pays for Tommy’s health plan.

Sledog said:

The n95 mask.

Get it yet, Montana?

Keep grasping.

Boring!
    This isn’t the way
    HAhAhahahahahHaHAHAHA.

It's only funny because it's true. And everyone knows it.
    Looks like you’ve got it all figured out...
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

Sledog said:

The n95 mask.

Get it yet, Montana?

Keep grasping.

CHRIST.
    80k sanitized per day a one facility in Ohio. If that and the hundreds of thousands of other masks being manufactured and sanitized each day isn't enough, the problem isn't Trump. It's the supply chain, stupid.
    I’m still trying to wrap my head around why failing Rona states who voted for Democrats to lead them, and who hate Trump, now want Trump to save them. I remember when Cuomo was doing it really well even with 33% of Rona deaths with only having 6% of the US population.