Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ektard Gets Called Out on Christmas!

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

Point was that Jonathon Stewart was not that fucking good (WSU shut him down for fucks sake). I guess I'm more thinking of 0regon fans who think we're all jumping off a cliff for him. And yes, I heard Dawgman's interview with BB and they are absolutely full of bull cumm if they think he was ever "still on the fence" during that interview and Kim's "I know the kid better than you guys" is stroke-logic from the mountain of Dick's burgers.

Stewart was a first round pick and had a great junior year. Before that, he had to split carries with another back who put up very good numbers. He was really fucking good. Bishop Sankey hasn't won shit either. Same with Reggie Williams. Were they not that good?
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,499
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Nope, I don't care about 1960. And yeah, a shit ton of great players have come through and have been good but not won anything which doesn't mean you shouldn't recruit them. But getting the best player out of washington oregon or idaho doesn't mean much to me other than you got a very good prospect, because we're not even close to other states talent-wise (that both UW and UO recruit in). Yeah, if you're UW you need a solid pipeline to Bellevue and you want kids in the state to want to be at UW *for the most part* but as other people have stated, this is a transition year and we'd rather have the new coach than the class. And the 0regon reference is because of the fucktarded washingten reference I see everywhere - WOW you guys beat us when we went through two terrible coaches who served for 4 and 5 years respectively? I know you guys have no engineering department down there but that's 9 years alone. Personally I could care less that WA has 1* and OR has 0. But quooks do.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    I think we can agree that HH is a no-"washingten" zone. You'll never hear me, or greenblood, mosster, or even the other quooks that post here saying stupid shit like that.

When UW gets "back," and I think Pete is very likely to get them there, part of that process will be getting most, if not all, of the "can't miss" prospects from WA state. Believe me, if Oregon had whiffed on Tyner I would be spitting fire.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,499
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Okay, I'll agree to not be a douche with the 0regon stuff then. Even then, I'm not so butthurt about the smack-talk that we deservedly get for being terrible because the ducks didn't hire Ty or Seven for us, but other boards about the rivalry are fucking ridiculous.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I don't really see him getting called out. If you call out any of the 3 stooges you get banned, and nobody has the balls to get banned.

Disagree.

R.I.P. BimmerDawg

• Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    haie said:

Point was that Jonathon Stewart was not that fucking good (WSU shut him down for fucks sake). I guess I'm more thinking of 0regon fans who think we're all jumping off a cliff for him. And yes, I heard Dawgman's interview with BB and they are absolutely full of bull cumm if they think he was ever "still on the fence" during that interview and Kim's "I know the kid better than you guys" is stroke-logic from the mountain of Dick's burgers.

Number one rule of holes - when you're in one stop digging.

Oh, and you're a dumbass.
  • Options
    HuskyHalfBrainHuskyHalfBrain Member Posts: 1,160
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
  • Options
    BlowItUpBlowItUp Member Posts: 877
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    haie said:

you just got nominated for the Trojan - Enz HH boner of the week.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,628
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

Point was that Jonathon Stewart was not that fucking good (WSU shut him down for fucks sake).

Every other person who has ever watched a football game disagrees with you here. Stewart was a badass. He would have run himself ragged if he would have played for the Chipster at UO.
  • Options
    BiggusDickusBiggusDickus Member Posts: 553
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Testing 1 First Comment
    Yeah, not the most exciting thread... Sorry
  • Options
    Give Biggus a break. There is a high likelihood the EktardFS/GrincholdsFS censorship hand intervened.

The over/under on posts poofed is a solid 3 for that thread...
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    MisterEm said:

Give Biggus a break. There is a high likelihood the EktardFS/GrincholdsFS censorship hand intervened.

The over/under on posts poofed is a solid 3 for that thread...

I think he's referring to the screenshots

• Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031

Sorry biggus, but this thread doesn't deliver. I was hoping to see someone actually call Ektard out for 2 weeks ago saying Oregon was out of it for BB, saying Jack was going to flip to UW, saying Dozier was going to flip to UW, saying it wasn't over for pretty much every recruit Sark was after, saying Daeshon Hall wasn't going to A&M, or pretty much endless other 81% of his predicitions. I do realize his kid has a runny nose, though. Ts and Ps.

Dug (and "click UP" fellow fucktards), this is NOT on Biggus as people keep poking (Facebook circa 2009) him to post threads they think are cringeworthy. DON'T shoot the fucktarded messenger please.
  • Options
    We should all be thankful Biggus even takes the time to post here.
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

It's over because they have an agenda. If Sark was still here the useful idiots would be belly bumping and propping him up with it's awfully Christmassy for February and expect a huge WOOF'ing on signing day at the doog bar.

crispened
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031

I'm not being hard on biggus, just indicating the thread didn't deliver. I was going to add that biggus has a tireless, thankless job, does the world a great service and is truly a humanitarian, but I didn't think that even needed to be said.

hmmmm... maybe we need a higher level of assholes bored. Mods, can this be built by the retarded Canadian company you hired?