Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    Ectard may be the worst recruiting guru on the scout network--and that is a singular accomplishment. He is 81% wrong 81% of the time. The rest of the time he is sharing Fetters nachos and doing quite well at that.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    I don't really see him getting called out. If you call out any of the 3 stooges you get banned, and nobody has the balls to get banned.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Here’s the difference: Scott knows Baker and you guys don’t.

Consider the possibility that he is not just any high school recruit. Oh, I’m sorry. I realize that you aren’t able to do that.
  • Options

I don't really see him getting called out. If you call out any of the 3 stooges you get banned, and nobody has the balls to get banned.

That's as close to a callout as Spirit Fingers can get.

• Options
    BlowItUp said:

Eklund: Down to UW and UCLA for Baker. Should get interesting.

Baker commits to Oregon a week later.

That is Eklund in a nutshell. If you are going to stalk teen boys and get paid for it, don't be completely fucking retarded.

And then once he's committed Scott suddenly has his recruitment dialed in: "Budda is not changing his mind."

That may be true but it won't be because Eklund has any fucking clue.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So Baker is going to switch. Cool
  • Options
    BlowItUpBlowItUp Member Posts: 877
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    if you wanna see classic unintentional comedy head over to Doogman once Baker switches to Race's bruins.
  • Options
    Cheers is going to have some Pat Hill TUFF decisions choosing only 10 Doogman failed predictions for 2013 alone.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    what the fuck is up with the BB man luv?

this kid is the epitome of over-hype. Did he even get 100 yards rushing in a blowout state high school championship game?
  • Options
    trackertracker Member Posts: 866
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic

I know, I'm just a wimp. . .that's why I cancelled my subscription instead.
  • Options

this kid is the epitome of over-hype. Did he even get 100 yards rushing in a blowout state high school championship game?

He's not just a running back.

hth

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,499
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

He's not just a running back.

hth

He still hasn't played a down. Very nice prospect, smallish and played at a powerhouse. My point is that Jonathon Stewart was praised as the best thing to ever come out of this state (before Locker) because of his track accomplishments alluding to his athleticism in addition to his play on the field. He ended up being a nice prospect too, that never won Oregon a nc.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Getting BB gives me a bit of hope that Slingblade can figure things out. He's been putting together a great recruiting class... highest star rating I can remember to the extent that star ratings matter. More importantly, the class seems to be hitting areas of need.

The only reason I would be pissed about Baker if I were a UW fan would be that he's the top recruit in-state headed for a rival. That shit has to stop - but it wasn't going to happen in a year with a coaching change and Oregon was probably going to get him if Sark had stayed. I don't give a fuck what Ektard's Christmas surprise says.
  • Options
    National championships won by teams in the Pacific Northwest in the history of ever: 1 (2 if you count 1960, which also makes you a weasel)
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,499
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Point was that Jonathon Stewart was not that fucking good (WSU shut him down for fucks sake). I guess I'm more thinking of 0regon fans who think we're all jumping off a cliff for him. And yes, I heard Dawgman's interview with BB and they are absolutely full of bull cumm if they think he was ever "still on the fence" during that interview and Kim's "I know the kid better than you guys" is stroke-logic from the mountain of Dick's burgers.
  • Options
    haie - this isn't Realdoog. You can call us Oregon with the O instead of the 0. Doing it your way signals that you are a fucking doog.