Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Will Americans Lose Their Right to Vote in the Pandemic?

Comments

• LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter
    we will always have the right to vote

The question is will they be counted after we vote?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,075 Standard Supporter
    If you can buy toilet paper in Costco you can vote.

The dems trying to move to mail in voting so they can rig an election . That is all.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    I keep being told by Democrats that minorities are too stupid to get an official ID and or/ incapable of registering to vote
    doogie said:

I keep being told by Democrats that minorities are too stupid to get an official ID and or/ incapable of registering to vote

Somehow they cash checks and buy alcohol.....................
    Sledog said:

doogie said:

Somehow they cash checks and buy alcohol.....................
    minorities learned how to do that from the majority. They are fast learners
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    except when it comes to voting. Dems think minorities are dumb as fuck. Lost, without the Owners guidance
    doogie said:

except when it comes to voting. Dems think minorities are dumb as fuck. Lost, without the Owners guidance

Yeah the repubs owned all the slaves. Party switch and all that.

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    Yes. The moment the DNC wanted hillary and then joe biden
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    edited May 2020
    Social distancing should make going to the polls no problem. I'm not against mail in ballots. But my guy at Marion County Elections says it takes over a year to set up the infrastructure to ensure that ballots are sent to the right location and getting the sigs on file to match the ballot sig. It also takes time to perfect everything to ensure that votes are counted properly and are secure. So any mail in system for states that don't have it now, would ripe for fraud, lost ballots and a multitude of other things that can go wrong.

Shocking Democrats aren't talking of this.
    edited May 2020
    doogie said:

81% of the population is dumb.

Dumb knows no color.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Switch to mail in voting nation-wide. Our current election infrastructure is a 3rd world embarrassment in many areas.

Switch to mail in voting nation-wide. Our current election infrastructure is a 3rd world embarrassment in many areas.

I'm OK with that. But it can't be done in a few months. In a state that was about 3 million at the time it took over a year to set it up. There is absolutely no way a state should be allowed to go mail in for 2020, if they aren't set up that way already.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    salemcoog said:

I'm OK with that. But it can't be done in a few months. In a state that was about 3 million at the time it took over a year to set it up. There is absolutely no way a state should be allowed to go mail in for 2020, if they aren't set up that way already.
    You know, Trump should invoke the DPA to make that happen. I'm sure everyone would support it.

salemcoog said:

You know, Trump should invoke the DPA to make that happen. I'm sure everyone would support it.

salemcoog said:

Indeed.

I doubt the Berners would have voted anyway.

OK if one has to show up in person with verifiable ID and proof of citizenship. You also have to actually be alive and mentally functional. No ballot harvesting nationwide. Strict voter roll maintenance etc. I could live with that.
    Sledog said:

OK if one has to show up in person with verifiable ID and proof of citizenship. You also have to actually be alive and mentally functional. No ballot harvesting nationwide. Strict voter roll maintenance etc. I could live with that.
    You can't really expect someone to have to find their mailbox by themselves do you?
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,004 Standard Supporter
    Scrub voter rolls against DMV and State ID rolls and state income tax records. Nationwide voter roll sharing to insure no double, triple, quadruple voter registration. No DMV voter registration without a birth certificate. No voting for four years, then scrubbed and you have to re-register. Then talk to me since you seem equally concerned with a modern and accurate voter registration system that isn't run like a banana republic like California.
    Sounds like we’re all in agreement, mail in ballots it is.