Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,966
    edited May 2020
    He angling to get a return after Helton is let go whenever that is (hopefully never...he deserves another 10 years...)?

Would be pure comedy to have him blow up and do well at Old Miss for a year, Helton fall flat and get fired, and then have the USC folks hire him away from another lower tier SEC school after only 1 year. Can you imagine the amount of anger the SEC could generate towards him if he did it to them again? No chance in hell all that happens, but it still would be hillarious...
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,005 Founders Club
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,189
    lane, get over it, bro....or get trooj on the schedule.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,706 Founders Club
    I heard a lot of that interview on Cowherd as I was traveling the southland at 70 mph plus.

Lane made some good points if it wasn't USC but it was. Having to watch Clay has to be tuff on him. Sanctions and the Lambo excuses applied to Lane but NOGAF in reality

USC will go after Orgeron and he won't be near as successful in LA as he is in Baton Rouge
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,540 Swaye's Wigwam
    Why in the world would he go back to USC form LSU?
  • PandaOrangeChiknDuckPandaOrangeChiknDuck Member Posts: 545
    The way he was fired wasn't right. But he should have been fired nonetheless.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,966

I heard a lot of that interview on Cowherd as I was traveling the southland at 70 mph plus.

Lane made some good points if it wasn't USC but it was. Having to watch Clay has to be tuff on him. Sanctions and the Lambo excuses applied to Lane but NOGAF in reality

USC will go after Orgeron and he won't be near as successful in LA as he is in Baton Rouge

No chance USC tries to get Orgeron...they won't pay that much and don't think Orgeron would be at all interested in leaving LSU, especially to go to USC since they dissed him the first go-around. Will be interesting to see...still think Urban will take it for a 2 or 3 year stint, but if not I wonder if they will make a run at the baked honey ham (Cristoball) or just go for the easy hire (most likely) and promote Graham Harrell.
  • ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734
    Should have at least bought him a Cinnabon in the terminal and sat him down first.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,573 Founders Club

I heard a lot of that interview on Cowherd as I was traveling the southland at 70 mph plus while snorting coke off a hooker's thigh.

• LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,669 Standard Supporter
    I think he has changed his tune a little. When he was first fired I thought I heard 'he was fired fairly' - just what I heard
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    39 scholarships does hurt, but Kiffin went 7-6 with a team that was #1 for part of the season. The team was pretty loaded too. That could have gotten him fired. A rough start to the next season and he had to go.